03

𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘋𝘈𝘙𝘒 𝘔𝘐𝘕𝘋
|| 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘗𝘛𝘌𝘙 03 ||

━━━━━━━━
Never trust a survivor, until you find
out what they did to
stay alive.
━━━━━━━━

A CERTAIN DOPPELGANGER WAS
sitting on the floor in the basement of the Salvatore house, waiting for the Mikaelson man to wake up
She rushed towards him as soon as she heard him gasp for air.

"Katerina.", he said, staring at her in shock.
" I can't-- I can't breathe! What's happening to me?"

He rushed over the door but stammered against it, Elena following him as she held him.
He stammered another wall and disappeared. Elena ran after him and went to the front door, seeing Elijah outside.
He tried to enter once again but he couldn't.

"What happened?"

Elena put her finger on her lips, signaling that the Salvatore brothers and Cayenne could hear them.
"I'll tell you. Not here. Can I trust you?"

Raising his eyebrows he asked,"Can I trust you?", followed by Elena handing him the dagger.

IN ALARIC'S APARTMENT KLAUS IS
standing at the door with Maddox.
Atlas was sitting on the couch, twirling his drink, while Katherine was making coffee. 

"I'll be back as soon as I can.", Maddox promised as he stared at Klaus.

"Yes, do hurry. I'm anxious to get out of this body. And if you get hung up, call me. You know how impatient I get.", Klaus ranted as he pointed towards his currently body.

Atlas threw his head back, his white shirt had some buttons opened as he groaned.
"At least you aren't forced to stay here, while you could be with your wife."

"Even if you were free, brother—", Klaus started, pointing at him,"you wouldn't be with your wife, since she doesn't want to be with you."

Glaring at his brother, Atlas shattered the glass in his hand, making Katherine flinch slightly,"She doesn't have a choice in that matter anymore."
He sped towards the alcohol cabinet, opening a bottle and took a big swig,"Caye was and will always be mine, Nik."

The twin older by 10 minutes, rolled his eyes,"I know that Atlas."

AT THE LOCKWOOD HOUSE A
familiar doppelganger is sitting with the noble original, talking about the past.

"So I assume that the Martin witches are no longer with us.", Elijah said and watched the brunette carefully.

Elena shook her head shamefully,"No, I'm sorry."

"And Katerina? She would have been released from my compulsion when I died."

"Klaus took her. We think that she may be dead.", Elena explained.

"I doubt that. Not Klaus' style. Death would be too easy for her after what she did.", Elijah said, shaking his head at the thought.

"I don't understand. You say that you want Klaus dead, but you still made Katherine pay for betraying him."

The original raised his eyebrow,"I have my own reasons for wanting Katerina to pay. There was a time—I'd have done anything for Klaus."