Hazbin Hotel + Skit + Conspiracy Theory

Sooo I remade a random drawing from a few years ago in watercolor, but the photo isn't uploading 😢.

Sooo instead you're getting Charlie!

(Request what character you want next plz)

You guys didn't see it, but this drawing was definitely a trust the process thing. I'm used to drawing in more realistic proportions so when I was sketching her figure I ended up with something that looked nothing like her. I ended up just drawing her face and then adding the body parts at scale to that. Overall, I think it ended up fine.

Next, obviously the conspiracy theory. Have any of you watched "Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure?" Just search it up, it's the spinoff series for tangled. And, rapunzel looks suspiciously similar to Charlie. They both have bubbly personalities, crazily thin waists, and now the same hair. There's some foul play going on (or just a really funny coincidence which is more likely).

Finally, the skit. I saw this scene in the trailer:

 I saw this scene in the trailer:

And immediately thought of this:

Start with a shot of hell followed by an abrupt cut to Charlie's bedroom's door. Aggressive knocking is heard on the other side.

Alastor: (yelling) CHARLIE

Camera pans out to show Charlie waiting on the other side of her door.

Charlie: (lying) I-I'm busy

The door is kicked open to reveal a disheveled Alastor.

Alastor: (calmly) How many time do I have to tell you (demonically) not to touch MY MICROPHONE!

Charlie: (nervously) I-I don't know what you're talking about.

Alastor: Who else leaves GOLDEN ANGEL DUST EVERYWHERE THEY GO?

Angel Dust peeks through a crack in the door.

Angel Dust: Did I hear my name?

~•~

See you later!