More Hazbin Stuff + New Book?

ALASTOR

ALASTOR

This was going to be a doodle, but then I just kept going and just drew him. I don't think I gave him justice on my phone tho. I feel like his features need to be more sharp and conniving (that's literally the only way I can describe him). Basically, he looks too genuinely happy. I just wanted him to have his signature color palette. Maybe I'll steal my sister's color pencils and do it on paper.

Anywho, I just saw the first season of Hazbin Hotel (courtesy of my friend who can actually afford prime video) and it was amazing! It was like helluva boss except more tame and just a tad bit more polished at the same time. Either way, I love both of them, but Hazbin just has a special place in my heart after waiting for so long! It's great to see the characters in their new designs and with their fully fleshed out personalities.

I can't get over the dynamic between Husk and Angel—literally squealing every time, Charlie immediately reconciling with Vaggie out of her love, Sir Pentious actually making it to heaven, Alastor's entire personality being chaotic chaotic.

I loved everything!

But that last one kind of bothered me. Sure, Alastor is a great antihero, but I couldn't help but wonder how he would've turned out if he actually let someone into his life. Not someone narcissistic like Mimzy, or busy and honestly a bad influence like Rosie, no, I wanted to know if he actually had a friend.

And it was solidified as soon as I saw the scene when (I believe) the group reformed and they started talking right before the finale fight. It was cute how they sort of formed pairs (Charlie and Vaggie, Husk and Angel, Cherry and Sir Pentious, etc.) but Alastor was watching them from above with Nifty, talking to the equivalent of himself about how he grew fond of the others. And I thought it was so weird that throughout the entire season the only bond he had made was maniacally laughing with a hysterical little Nifty.

And so I decided that I wanted to get on the bandwagon of making Alastor x readers, but in my goofy lore-dense way, because that's obviously what people like.

The sarcasm is literally dripping from these pages.

But seriously, would you guys like an Alastor x Reader in my style? Please do tell! If you do, comment about it and you'll probably see something on my page in a few days time!