TWO

For once, Alexa was glad to hear the sound of her alarm ringing as that meant she could hang out with Bill. She did have to stay quiet because her older sister was still asleep. After taking a quick shower, she pulled out her outfit.

Alexa decided to take out a black oversized shirt with the band Metallica printed on the front. Then took out light blue jean shorts with her black Converse. She took out her braids and decided to leave her curls out.

While sitting on the couch with a finished bowl of cereal and her mom talking about neighborhood drama, the phone rang. Alexa sprung off the couch and set her bowl off to the side.

Picking up the phone she heard Bill on the other end. "H-hey A-A-Alexa!"

She smiled and replied, "Hey Bill"

"We're o-o-off t-to Eddie's n-now. D-do you r-r-remember how to get the-there?"

"Yep, I'll see you there" Alexa almost ran out of the house but made sure to say goodbye to her mom and locked the door on the way out.

She took her bike out of the garage and headed to Eddies. Thankfully it wasn't a long ride and already saw the 3 boys' bikes on the lawn. Before knocking she wiped her clammy hands and waited a second.

Alexa took a deep breath and finally knocked, From the outside she could hear Eddie's voice yell, "I'll get it" and a few seconds later opened the door. Alexa smiled at him and said hey, Eddie just smiled at her and invited her in.

She began taking off her shoes to be polite but Eddie just said to keep them on since they were leaving soon. Walking to the kitchen Alexa saw an older woman, who she assumed to be Eddie's mom sitting on a recliner, being nice she smiled and waved at her.

But the woman just looked at her, so Alexa just followed Eddie and found herself in his kitchen. Inside, the boys conversed amongst themselves but stopped when Eddie and she walked in.

She sent a small wave their way and they all said hi back. Richie, who she was told to be a trash mouth said, "Well hello Alexa, must I say you look ravishing as ever." Alexa giggled at this in amusement. "You met me yesterday Richie, you don't have anything to go off on my looks."

"Still" he continued, before he could finish his sentence Bill cleared his throat and gave Richie a look.

Richie groaned and just muttered under his breath.

"Alright guys" Eddie started, "Let's grab some snacks so we can get out of here before my mom comes in."

Not knowing where anything was, Alexa stood off to the side and watched the boys raid the cabinets.

"Take everything but the delicious deals guys, my mom loves 'em," said Eddie, not wanting to upset his mom. He then continued, questioning Bill with, "Hey, first you said the barrens now you're saying the sewer, I mean," he paused, "What if we get caught?"

"We won't Eds, the sewers are p-public works, we're the public aren't we?" Bill answered, calming Eddie down. Before Eddie could reply, behind him Richie opened a cabinet of many bottles of prescription.

"Hey Eddie, are these birth control pills?"

Annoyed Eddie responded with, "Yeah and I'm saving them for your sister, this is private stuff." He closed the cabinet and began walking out. Alexa giggled at the comeback but stopped when Richie looked at her.

Before the group could leave through the front, The woman in the living room called out to Eddie. "Eddie Bear, Where you guys off to in such a rush?" The group of 4 turned around to see Eddie's mom painting her nails not looking up at them.