FIVE

Alexa woke up exhausted, the hissing of snakes had plagued her mind, and she kept waking up in cold sweats.

Even though all she wanted to do was stay in bed, she dragged herself out of her warm blanket.

Hanging out with her new friends motivated her to get up and get ready.

She pulled out a light green sundress with a white bra and green underwear. She was so grateful her mom did the laundry the night before.

She slipped her Converse on and headed out the door saying goodbye to her mom.

Biking over to the quarry Alexa had a lot to think about.

Was Beverly going?

Did Bill actually like Beverly?

What about Ben?

He seemed like he was uncomfortable with Bill "having" Beverley.

Alexa always overanalyzed her surroundings and couldn't shake out the face that Ben made at the mention of Bill with Beverly.

Think about that had sent Alexa down a spiral of overthinking all her interactions with Bill, which was about 3 times but still!

Once at the quarry, she set her bike down and headed towards the boys, leaving her dress on. Mostly because she still felt awkward stripping in front of 5 boys.

Stan turned his head and saw the girl heading towards them.

"Hey, Alex! Wait can I call you Alex?" Stan asked, liking the new nickname.

Walking next to the group, "Yeah Stan, it's fine" she smiled at the boy. "Are you guys going in now?" Richie turned to her and responded with "Not yet, we have to play loogie"

"You guys play loogie?" Alexa asked excitedly.

"D-Duh," Bill responded like it was obvious. "Wanna j-j-join?"

Alexa let out a toothy smile and said yes, she was always told it was unladylike and having her newfound friends not care made her happy.

The order from left to right was, Richie, Stan, Bill, Ben, Eddie, and Alexa. Taking initiative, Richie went first and then made side comments to everyone that went after him.

While everyone was busy playing, Alexa decided to be bold and started taking her clothes off so she could go in as soon as they finished.

When it was her turn she made sure to try to get it as green and gross as possible. She was also able to get it pretty far from the ledge.

Alexa watched the spit to see how far it went and it almost hit the water.

Once she brought her head back up she saw all the boys were staring at her. Shifting uncomfortably Alexa just blinked back at them and smiled awkwardly at them.

"Soo," Alexa started trying to take the attention off her, "Who's first?" Everyone seemed to snap out of their trance and looked over the edge.

"I'll go!" A voice said behind them. Everyone turned around to see Beverly taking her dress off and running towards them.

Everyone parted away from each other to give her room and she jumped.

"Sissies"

"What the fuck?" Shouted Richie. "Oh, holy shit! We just got showed up by a girl."

Alexa just looked at him and jumped after Beverly, not wanting to hear him bitch about being shown up by Beverly.

She heard him yell again.