Ch. 4 (Shattered Trust)🖤

"Aww! I already miss him." Valt whined as he lay n his bed after Shu had left. He got back to his usual work.

A few days passed by and Shu was miserably missing his innocent bean.

At night when he finally got free from his work, he called Valt. Valt was fast asleep. He yawned as he deadly picked up the call.

"H..e..l..l..o...who's.....s...pe...a..ki...n...g..?" Shu chuckled as he at once knew that he had been sleeping by the tone in his voice.

"Sorry Valty~ for waking you up so late. It's me Sh- I mean Rew." Valt was startled as he heard those words.

"Ohhh! Hello Rew!" He was so startled that he clumsily fell down from the bed dropping his phone too.

"Ouchhh! It hurts!"

"Valt, are you okay?!" Shu asked him in a worried tone. Valt whined in pain as a tear rolled down his cheek.

He was now a bit grumpy. He picked up his phone and spoke in a pouty tone. "I don't wanna talk anymore! Goodbye!"

With this he hung up the call leaving Shu surprised. Shu gave a sigh as he was a bit worried for him.

'Maybe, I'll talk to him later.' With this he kept his phone on the night stand as he went forward to take a bath.

Meanwhile

"You're so rude bed!!" Valt yelled as he punched the bed hard later yelping from the pain.

He was crying hard as he curled up into a ball. He then looked back at his phone and quickly called Shu.

Shu was changing in his night dress. He walked up to the night stand and at once picked up the phone.

"Are you okay Valty~?"

"Rew *sniff* I'm sorry *sniff* for hanging up *sniff* earlier."

Shu felt so satisfying hearing his little soft voice again.

"What had happened Valty~?"

"I was sleeping when you called and when I got to know that t was you who had called then I was a bit startled and in excitement I fell of the bed. And then when I hit the bed, my hands now hurting."

Shu wanted to laugh so hard. He couldn't control himself. Valt pouted as he could hear him giggling.

"You're laughing at me too." He was to hang up the call again when Shu told him to stop.

"No Valt, it's not like that! In fact I called you to meet me up tomorrow." Valt was really excited when he heard this. He quickly noted down the address.

"Then can we go to the amusement park tomorrow?" Valt asked him a little too excitedly.

"Yes we can definitely go." 'If everything goes well.' He thought to himself.

"Good night Rew!"

"But I want to talk a bit longer." Shu could listen to his honeyed voice all day long but Valt insisted that they could talk as much as they wanted the next day.

Next Morning

Valt, with his little bag hung from on his shoulders, finally stood in front of the never ending compound of the Raging Bulls. "He surely works in an extremely large company. It's obvious he'll have a lot of work to do."

Valt was amazed by the beauty and surroundings of the gardens and buildings. He went up to the counter.

"Can I please meet Andrew?" The girl sitting on the counter looked in her register but she didn't find anyone with such a name.

"I'm sorry sir but there's no one in this company with this name." Valt tilted his head in confusion.

'But that's what he told me his name.' Valt doubtfully thought back as he once again asked her to check nicely.

Meanwhile

Shu on the other hand was busy dealing with his clients and personal secretary who were glued to get their work completed.

Shu was getting fed up with all of them. He ordered the clients to complete their previous work and his secretary to wait.

"But in a while, you need to attend an important meeting, Sir." Shu was getting madder when he finally spotted Valt standing on the counter.

Valt looked around when he finally saw Shu. He was so excited and he was to run up to him when the guards stopped him.

Valt was a bit confused. Shu quickly walked up to him as his secretary and personal bodyguards followed him. He ordered the guards to move back.

Valt didn't mind and was about to hug him when his personal bodyguards held him back by his arms which made Valt feel a bit pissed off.

"Rew, what's happening?" Valt was totally confused with what was going on. His secretary was bit startled as she heard that name.

She sharply spoke to her. "Why are you calling him Rew? Don't you know whom you're actually talking to?"

Valt pouted a bit as she spoke to him such rudely. "I know him really well. He's my friend!"

"Then you would also be knowing that he's the manager and owner of this company and no one can dare to talk to him in such a manner."

"Miroda, stop talking to him in that manner." She quickly kept quiet but Valt was totally shocked to know that Shu had actually lied to him all this while.

"Shu, why did you lie to me?"

Shu tried to explain but Valt didn't want to listen as he was really hurt. With tears in the corners of his eyes, he spoke in a soft voice.

"You just wanted to use me all this while right? But why would you do that?"

Shu was startled as he heard those words. "It's not like that Valt."

"That's it Shu. I don't want to be friends with you anymore." Saying this, he turned back to leave but Shu was heartbroken.

"You can't leave that easily." Shu said in a very cold voice which surprised both Valt and his secretary.

Valt's eyes filled with tears as he turned back to face him. "What do you mean by that?!"

Shu advanced further as Valt backed away.

"But sir, you now need to attend the meeting." This made him stop but he ordered the guards to lock him in his office room till he came back.

"You can't do that Shu!" Valt was completely stunned but Shu only walked off coldly without saying anything.

The guards took him to the respective room locking him inside. Valt was totally broken. They had taken away his phone so now he couldn't call anyone for help too.

"Shu, why did you do this?" He began to cry hard as he felt devastated and sat back leaning on the door.

To Be Continued