Ch. 15 (Unwanted Newcomer) 🕸

Both were walking through the alley of the halls as Valt spoke up.

"Why didn't you introduce me to your mother?"

Shu didn't reply anything. This made Valt give a pouty look to him.

"And who was that girl? And why as she talking to you like that......"

He pouted again. This time Shu looked at him, giving him a sheepish look.

"You...jealous?!"

Valt blushed at hearing that and quickly tried to defend himself.

"No no! Not at all! I was just....you know...asking."

Shu tried to hold back his smile as he didn't want Valt to get embarrassed but he surely loved that his Blueberry~ had lovely feelings towards him too.

"Well say she's one of my business partners and I didn't introduce you to my mother because at that moment, I didn't feel like doing that."

Shu walked forward with closed eyes as Valt tried to make out a conclusion of all this.

"Business...partners you say...that's it. So she might just be here for her job purposes. Nothing else.....probably...!"

He muttered to himself but Shu heard it all. He opened his eyes as he saw an adorable smile form on the Blunette's face, rejoicing at whatever he had been thinking and he was still lost in his own world when he bumped into Shu, who was now in front of him.

"Heyyy...You shouldn't appear from anywher-!"

He couldn't complete as he was softly pinned on the side wall by him.

"Uhhmmm Shu.....we're in public.....anyone can see us....-"

"Valty~ did you forget that this house belongs to me and that no one can dare to go against me here? And I still didn't forget.."

Vat had a thought on the realization.

"True....but what haven't you forgotten?"

Shu walked closer to him.

"About your punishment blueberry~"

Valt just then realized that and blushed softly as Shu came quite too close to him.

"I thought...you forgave me......"

"Well I didn't. So how do you think should I punish you?"

Valt swallowed in his saliva softly muttering a few words.

"by letting me go...."

"That's not what I'm doing."

"Shu I suddenly realized I need to go to the washroom!!"

Shu still didn't move away. Instead he moved even closer, holding him by his waist until their lips where only a few inches away from each other.

"What if I don't let you go~?" Shu said in a rather teasing but cold voice as he brought his lips closer to kiss him.

Valt became nervous now. He couldn't handle these situations for too long. He completely heated up. He turned redder and redder and...

*Boom*

"Valty!! You okay!!" He was about to pass out but he somehow managed to regain his consciousness.

Shu at once let him go as he felt his cheeks burn up and his gaze wobbling up.

Valt blushed madly and ran away, covering his face in his palms. Shu gave him a concerned look.

"The washroom's this way....."