|001.|

__________________________________________________________________

.

.

Beep

Beep

BEEP-

God fucking damn it.

"I'M FUCKING LATE TO SCHOOL/COLLEGE FOR THE 5TH TIME?!" 

You quickly rushed to change your clothes and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Sweetie, this is your 5th time-"

"I know...I'm sorry- I kept wanting to sleep longer for some reason..."

For context, you've been sleeping a lot late these days...your gut keeps telling you to stay at home because something bad going to happen but- You clearly don't give a shit. 

"Okay then sweetie...Have a nice day at school then!" Your guardian waved at you before you head out of the house, heading  towards your school/college, holding a granola bar as your breakfast.

You were a very normal person, nothing special. No like really.

You were like Marinette from miraculous but actually just a normal person who is a little bit depressed, you were also obsessed with the anime called "Jujutsu Kaisen". It's an anime that has a shit ton of angst and you were totally obsessed, you knew every fact about each character and even have some merch of it. (Well, if you have the money.)

"Gege should stop killing off my favorite characters...ARRGHHHH-" You groaned in frustration, remembering the deaths of some of the characters in the anime.