|004.|

________________________________________________________________________________

"So... you're telling me I have to go the Jujutsu school? Like right now?" You questioned.

You were woken up by one of the servants, they told you that some "sorcerers" want to meet you. You were currently being interrogated by them.

"Yes, it's an important matter." One of the sorcerers responded.

"Okay, but what if I don't wanna go though-" The table was then slammed by one of the sorcerers.

"You have to. It's the higher ups orders." The other demanded.

'How dare you...I'm boutta slice this bitch-' You thought as you glared at him.

"Fine. I'll go with you." You agreed as you crossed your arms.

'Eh, I don't gotta worry. I can just domain expand these bitches if they try me✨' You grinned.

You bid farewell to the nearby servants and your mother, you then left the estate with these sorcerers. 

"Can we also pick up some snacks on the way please?" You asked while walking in the between the sorcerers, not even afraid.

"It's a waste of time. No." One of them replied.

You then stopped your tracks and proceeded to go to a stall anyway, no shits have been given.

"HEY- NO- GET BACK HERE!-" The sorcerers chased after you, they lost track when they saw a big crowd with food stalls everywhere.

"GODDAMN IT-" The sorcerers groaned, searching everywhere.