|003.|

________________________________________________________________________________

'Damn, when I said in that in this world that time goes past very fast- I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO SKIP TO ME BEING ALREADY 14 YEARS OLD-'

Lord, you were about to a grandpa in about a few years. You were not ready for this.

"Don't I also have to attend being a sorcerer?" You stopped panicking and asked yourself.

'...FUUUUUUUCCC-'

You grabbed your head in frustration. You were not made for this shit.

'THIS STUPID WORLD- WHY DIDN'T GO TO THE STORYLINE ALREADYYYYY-'

If you're wondering what you look like right now, thinking of a panicking Sukuna who is making sobbing noises. Yes, that's how you look like right now.

"God, I need some fresh air." You then composed yourself and walked out your room like nothing happened.

"Ah Sukuna-Sama! Would you like anything to eat yet?" One of the servants asked, in which you forgot the name of.

"Mmm. Not hungry yet, thank you though." You continued walking and greeting all the servants.

In the canon world you would assume that Sukuna would already kill these servants if he already knew how to use his techniques. 

But in which you actually felt bad and you were a NICE person, so you helped the servants instead and decided to be nice to them, probably a reason why the servants were comfortable with you.

"Maybe killing curses will make me less stressed out..?" You remembered sorcerers taking their rage out on curses, you then proceeded to go outside to find some random curses to kill.