The Next day --- (5)

It was night and tired Arina arrived her house, totally exhausted and also forgot about her brother's arrival. She saw around her, all the lights were shutted off of the whole house. Arina turned her mobile's flashlight on and was about to turn on the lights of her drawing room but she heard a sound came from the upstairs. She went there to see if something was there. But she only found a greyish shadowy figure. Arina got scare and thought that it was maybe a thief.

Arina: Wh... who???

Someone: Here! It's me.

[ Then he turned the lights on and Arina saw her brother, Sahil in front of her, she was about to shout on him, but actually she met him after many years so she hugged him ]

[ After sometime, she broke the hug and said in a irritating voice]

Arina: Are you kidding?

Sahil: Sis, just a prank, chill.

Arina: You are here after 3 years. I missed you alot.

Sahil: I know dear.

Arina: If you knew, you might visit here once a year.

Sahil: You know naa! I was engaged in a tough project.

Arina: Leave it. Let's have dinner. I am coming. Lemme get freshed up.

Sahil: Oky! I'm waiting.

[After finishing the dinner, both were sitting on the bed and discussing about something, then]

Sahil: Hmm... and sis, are you free tomorrow?

Arina: Tommorow I have no appointment. But I have to finish...

Sahil: Whatever you have to finish, just finish it within tommorow afternoon. I will take you to Keya's home on evening.

Arina: Oh... okay! But am I invited? You are supposed to go there.

Sahil: Why not? Keya invited both of us and after all you are Keya's one of the favourite person.

Arina: Okay! I will manage.