Arina meets Aryan (7)

Arina's POV:-

It seems like he was in a hurry. Keya di told me that Aryan gives time to his family regarding all of his huge works. He never makes anyone disappoint. How can he handle all these things? A admirable smile always runs through his face. Aryan stood tall, his figure sculpted. His blazer was in his hang and wearing a off-white shirt that was tucked into his pants. His perfect messy hair was completely covering his forehead and seemed like a Thai actor.
Anyways, he's far better than other men as Keya di explained me, he's that much handsome and hardworking.

Aryan 's POV:-

She looks really admirable. The way people describe her was maybe wrong. How can she be so cold with those perfect cat eyes. I found adore in herself. Her voice meant dulcet. Keya di told me many things about her that she's really a good person by heart but never conveys it outside.

Suddenly Satyansh pulled me backward and teased by , "Aryan, she's a reputed doctor. You shouldn't stand close to her "

" I know, as well don't forget I am a well-known industrialist. So don't teach me.

He was about to reply me but Sahil bhaiya stopped him to speak further and let him to sit beside bhaiya.

I went upstairs to change my outfit onto a comfortable one. I, then checked out my mails from the companies but at a later, Keya di told me to go downstairs. As I went there, I saw Satyansh still sitting quite beside Sahil bhaiya and Keya didi was gossiping with Bhaiya. But Arina was fully gone on her phone. Satyansh was trying to get attention from her but failed several times. Didi recognised me and waited for me to come and join them. I took the seat beside Arina. I think, she didn't even noticed about my arrival. Really too busy on her phone.
I could understand that Satyansh wanted to exchange the saet with me but I didn't by thinking that maybe he will disturb Arina.

Me: So, when is your wedding day fixed?

Sahil bhaiya: Our parents decided on the next year, January.

Me: That's great.

Keya: Yeah! And Arina, I think you are lost on your phone.

Me: Didi she's very busy towards her work. Let her do whatever she's.

[ Arina looks at me and then keeps her phone on the pocket, then answering to Keya di]

Arina: No, no! Say what? I'm listening.

[ After looking at Sahil, she asks Arina ]

Keya: Willn't you mind?

Arina: About what?

Keya: Will you go to Kolkata for our wedding?

Arina: But didi...

Keya: Only for 1 month... I will not force you for anything else sis.

Arina: Listen...

Sahil: Seriously, how much stubborn you are! She's requesting you several times but you are on your point. Don't even trying to listen her. Arina why are you so rude?
You are still engaged with your trau...

[ Sahil stops speaking after realising what he said]

Sahil: Sorry! I ... I literally didn't mean...

[Arina stands up from the sofa]

Arina: Are you done bhaiya? You can come home whenever you want. I am going. Bye Didi.

Keya: Arina, listen, don't mind.

Arina: Sorry didi if I have hurt you. Really sorry.

[ Then Arina left our house, Keya didi stares at Sahil bhaiya in anger and said]

Keya: How can you hurt her huh?? Go and control her.

Sahil: Yeah! Sorry Keya, I am going.

[Sahil bhaiya also left]

I didn't even decode what just happened here. It gone up from my head but I support Arina cause, Sahil bhaiya shouldn't show his temper like this on her. Although, women always got a high temperature from beginning of the earth.