Soundtrack

Live a Lie • HUNTR
Ending this chapter of my life, without a funeral. So grab another shovel, dig another hole.

House of Balloons / Glass Table Girls • The Weeknd
Nights pass so much quicker than the days did.
Same clothes, you ain't ready for the day shift.
This place will burn you up.

DÉJÀ VU • Nothing More
I'm a monster and a man. You see me for what I am. You're wicked and I'm twisted, I'm twisted up in you.

Where You Belong • The Weeknd
You see the scars painted over my skin. I'm always numb to the topic of loving, I fell in love with the subject of sin.

Beautiful is Boring •  BONES UK
Am I the most fantastic freak you've ever seen? Did I make you scream? Do we make you sick? Do our imperfections make your blue breath run thick?

Get off (You Can Eat a Dick) • Kittie
Humiliation! I'm suffocating! Humiliation! What the fuck?

JellybellyThe Smashing Pumpkins
Welcome to nowhere fast. Nothing here ever lasts. Nothing but memories of what never was .

Enjoy the Silence Depeche Mode
All I ever wanted, all I ever needed is here in my arms. Words are very unnecessary, they can only do harm.

Pyretta BlazeType O Negative
Beautiful yet dangerous, thermogenic luminous. Like a moth drawn to a flame, I'm the same.

West CoastLana Del Rey
Down on the West coast, I get this feeling like it all could happen, that's why I'm leaving you for the moment, you for the moment, Boy Blue, yeah, you.

I Want You (She's So Heavy)The Beatles
I want you so bad, it's driving me mad, it's driving me, she's so, heavy.

Dark Times • The Weeknd, Ed Sheeran
I got another man's blood on my clothes but it ain't his fault, it's the life I chose. This ain't the right time for you to fall in love with me, my baby, I'm just being honest.

DesperadoRihanna
Gotta get up out of here and you ain't leaving me behind. I know you won't cause we share common interests, you need me, there ain't no leaving me behind.

Poison • Brent Faiyaz
I might just die tonight, but you know I'm still coming through baby. I know it's bad for me and you know it tastes so sweet. I think I need your abuse baby. Girl, you do damage to me.

Tear You Apart • She Wants Revenge
They took a step back, thought about it, what should they do? 'Cause there's always repercussions when you're dating in school. But their lips met, and reservations started to pass, whether this was just an evening or a thing that would last.