𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙧

𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗬'𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗!

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗣𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝘂𝗿𝗼𝗿𝗮 𝗕𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻, 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲, 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗷𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲.

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

[it's not necessary to read the text below to read the rest of the story, but does give some insight into the story and explains some of my choices]

What you're going to read is a complete revamp! The older version was called NOBILITY and was, suffice to say, terrible and cringe. I was young and uneducated. However, I now have a whole semester of English Lit under my belt! Whoo!!! Hell yeah. So this means I'm a professional writer, right? Right? RIGHT?!

Copyright:

For copyright reasons, I don't own the HP universe or the characters in it. I don't own the plot of the movies or the books, WB and J.K. Rowling do. So say thanks to them for essentially making all this happen!

Trigger warnings:

For readers who might be sensitive to certain topics: this story contains descriptions of child abuse, however I will be putting trigger warnings at the beginnings of chapters that contain such depictions etc. This story won't be containing any adult content such as explicit sex scenes. There will be cursing and use of recreational drugs such as drinking and smoking, but I really don't think that needs a trigger warning.

Reading preferences:

This story was written in the smallest font in times new roman for the scrolling format. I suggest using a white background, but that only really matters for the graphic library.

That's all I had to say. Enjoy the rest of the book!

 Enjoy the rest of the book!