Prologue

The light from the rising sun glazed the lands in it's brighten glory, illiminating the strongholds in a captivating glow.

The bright glitter of the ocean could be seen from afar making it seems like lost jewels and gems glittering from under the depths. The golden sand stretched to meet the emrald colored forest landscapes fill of life and bright colors, sounds and creatures alike lived in harmony. Protecting, guarding and providing home for many beings and people alike.

Far on the heights of Mount Dawn sat the mighty kingdom of Kallastair. The main kingdom of light the central home of peace and balance among the other seven kingdom's, Kallastair stood out from all. It's bright white walls of Castel Celest glittering brightly like that of snow meeting the sun for the first time made it seem more enchanting and bright.

As said before there were other
kingdom's spreaeded around the land. Elmswood the kingdom far north, hidden amongst the emrald woods and mountains we're home to the Valark or commonly known as the wood elves. Majestic beings that radiated pure beauty and kindness. This was the home of all magic practices of nature and healing or any sort of herbal medicine or studies. A wonderful place where people are always openly welcomed to they're knowledge or care if wounded.

Deep near the southern region of the lands guarded by iced lakes, rivers and white forests stood the stronghold of Witchelm home of the Landrains. Protected by it's stone walls holding stories of bright and dark, peace and war. Many people and beings of all kind took shelter behind the walls Witchelm centuries ago once the war of Colosilis started.

A raging war where many brave soldiers men and women fought alike against the dark forces of forbidden black magic. The name Colosilis came from the kingdom of Neanderthal now known to many as it forbidden kingdom that was once ruled by the might and corrupted Warlord Colosilis, who craved more, more power. He craved more then he could ever have, driven by his lust for power he sent out many of his soldiers for a object of elder blood, the dagger of Edoril. A object as old as time itself founded by the first kings of magics.

The seven kingdoms represented the seven first kings known as, Cassius ValCelestr king of light followed by, Harlloran of nature, Caratacus of winter, Leocade of fire, Theodore of Water and last Colosilis the corrupted king. Colosilis's search for the dagger of Edoril caused many he sent to retrieve it to die in the harsh terrain he sent them to look.

The kings did not approve of his behavior and called a gathering to try and reason with Colosilis but he refused. He wanted power he wanted to rule over all the kingdoms, for the weak to suffer and the strong to prevail. After that the war raged.

The five kings and they're arm's stood together against Colosilis. Years past at the war grew and Colosilis was pushed to his last and used what magic he had left to seal off the forbidden kingdom from being destroyed by the other kings. In doing so he casted his last strength into that spell scattering his life force into his realm.

From that day on no one has ever entered the forbidden forest and those who have dared to never returned...

But that is not where this story begins. No, this story begins a century later in the kingdom of Kallastair with the new born princess of light named Seraphina..