Things Are...Weird.

*Continuation Of The Last Chapter*

I answer the door and are greeted by the girls. I look at Gionna who's got this huge smile on her face and a bag in her hand. God, she's got the greatest smile in the world. It makes the world stand still. I look in her eyes and got butterflies just like every other time I've looked in her eyes. I don't even acknowledge Sarah and Dori, I dart to Gio and wrap her up in a hug. She wraps her arms and legs around me and I spin her around.

Gionna: Hey Bestie!

Me: Hey Bestie!

Gionna: I missed you so much!

Me: I missed you too!

Dori/Sarah: Hey J.

Me: Yeah hey.

I carry Gionna in the house before we all sit down. We were watching Tv and it was kind of a akward standoffish vibe between Gionna and I. As we were sitting there, Sarah gets my attention.

Sarah: Hey J?

Me: Sup Sarah?

Sarah: Will you sing for us?

Before I can answer, Gionna's little hand grabbed me under my bottom jaw and turned my face to look at her while she sticks her bottom lip out and gives me puppy dog eyes. She speaks in her baby voice.

Gionna: Pwease Jackie?

I smile at her.

Me: I can't say no to that face.

I went and grabbed my guitar. I started strumming before I sang a song.

When I finished, Gio hugged into my side.

Gionna: Thank you Jackie.

Me: No problem beautiful.

After I sang, Gionna wasn't acting standoffish anymore. Actually she was acting quite the opposite. She was hugging into me or following me around when I went to do something. While we were sitting on the couch, Gionna draped her legs over mine and Sarah took notice of this.

Sarah: Damn Gi why don't you just sit on his lap?

Gionna: Hmm good idea Sarah.

Gionna shifted over where she was sitting on my right thigh with her legs draped across my lap. She wrapped her arm around my neck before resting her head on my pec. She stayed like that for a long time.

Later that night, Gionna was still sitting on my lap and I can tell she has something on her mind.

Me: What's wrong Sunshine?

Gionna: Nothing...

Me: Something is wrong with ya. I know you Gio.

Gionna sighs before looking at me.

Gionna: Can we go in your room and talk?

Me: Of course beautiful. Let's go.

I scooped her up in a bridal carry and carried her to my room. I set her down on the bed. I sit beside her.

Me: What's on your mind bestie?

*Meanwhile with Sarah and Dori*

Sarah and Dori sit in the living room and make conversation.

Sarah: I hope they come clean man.

Dori: Girl me too. I think J would be good for Gi.

Sarah: I think they'd be good for eachother. It was like they were made for eachother.

*Back With Gionna And I*

Me: So what's on your mind bestie? Come on talk to me. Maybe I can help you.

Gionna: It's um.....

*A/N: What does Gionna have to tell our favorite neighborhood rockstar? Find out next time on "Livin like a rockstar"!