I Can't Take this Anymore!

*Continuation Of The Last Chapter*

Gionna: It's um......

I grab her hand and interlock our fingers. I bring our hands up and kiss the back of her hand. We look at eachother and smile. Gionna takes a deep breath before continuing.

Gionna: Well Jackie you remember when we met and you, me, and the girls came back here?

Me: Yeah of course. We all talked and laughed and I got your number. That night means everything to me because I met not only my bestfriend but the woman who stole my heart.

Gionna smiled warmly at my words.

Gionna: After we left, I was so excited I got your number. I love talking to you, you're my bestfriend. I love when I send you a selfie and you send me a whole paragraph about how beautiful you think I am. When we hug or you give me cuddles or just you standing around me makes me feel so safe. Well ever since I first laid eyes on you, I thought you were really handsome and I developed a crush. That crush turned into feelings and I don't know how else to say it, I'm in love with you Jackie.

Me: Really?

Gionna nods her head.

Gionna: Yes Jackie, I understand if you don't love me that way...

I cut her off.

Me: Gio, I love you too. You stole my heart. You're my bestie and they say that your best relationships are with your best friend right? Gionna Daddio would you be interested in adding to your title. Think about it. Gionna Daddio, bestfriend and Girlfriend.

Gionna grabbed my face and pulled me into a very passionate kiss.

Gionna: Yes Jackie baby. I'd love to be your girlfriend.

Me: You're not just my girlfriend. You're my fuckin baby.

Gionna giggled at my words.

Gionna: You better stop being so sweet. You're already stuck with me. Don't make it worse.

Me: What exactly does being "stuck" with you entail?

Gionna giggled.

Gionna: Well baby since we're together now, I'm gonna get extra clingy. I don't care what you touch but you better be touching me. I'm gonna blow up your phone with texts and pics. I'm gonna tag you in posts. I'm gonna wanna FaceTime whenever we both have free time. I don't care if we just did but when we're together, I'm gonna want another kiss.

Me: Yeah babe you're gonna end up married. We gotta go back and hang out with Dori and Sarah or Sarah is gonna send the bloodhounds up here.

Gionna laughed at me before sticking her bottom lip out.

Gionna: I want a kiss first.

Me: Come here babygirl.

I scooped her up in a bridal carry before I leaned down and kissed. I set her down and grabbed her hand. We held hands as we walked into the living room. Sarah and Dori looked at us and smiled.

Sarah: I fuckin told you so Gi. So are you two together?

Gionna: Yep I'm all his.

Dori: I'm so happy for you two.

Us: Thank you Dori.

We looked at eachother and smiled before speaking simultaneously again.

Us: JINX!

We laughed again before we kissed. We walked to the couch before Gionna points at the couch.

Gionna: Sit.

Before I could answer, she pushed me down onto the couch before sitting on my lap.

Me: God life is great.

Everyone laughed before Gionna kissed my cheek.

Gionna: Silly boy. Hey can I spend the night?

Me: Absolutely baby. Hey Sarah and Dor, I got those spare rooms if y'all wanna stay too.

Sarah: I'm in.

Dori: Screw it, me too.

We hung out for a little while before we went our separate ways and went to our rooms. Once Gionna and I were in our room, we got in our night clothes before we finished our nighttime routine. I saw Gionna on her phone before I get notified she tagged me in a post.

*The Post*

@yaonlylivonce: In his bed where I belong💙💍 @ljalexander

30,000 Likes. Liked by @ljalexander and 29,999 others.

View All 2,000 Comments.

@ljalexander: Damn thats mine??😳😍

@yaonlylivonce: @ljalexander All yours forever💙💍

I smiled at her response before putting my phone on my bedside table and cuddling up to Gionna. We shared a loving kiss.

Me: Goodnight baby.

Gionna: Goodnight Baby.

We cuddled closer before drifting off to sleep. This feels right, this feels like home. This feels like the beginning of something special.