Livin Their Best Life

It's been a few weeks since Gionna and I started dating and it's honestly been amazing. She's the greatest girlfriend ever. She's lived up to her word about what kind of Girlfriend she'd be. She's very clingy and I love it honestly. I can't lie and say I'm not clingy as well because it'd be a lie, she's my baby and I always want my baby's attention. Speaking of her, I was scrolling through Instagram when one of her posts caught my attention.

*The Post*

@yaonlylivonce: I'm so tired!!

10,000 Likes. Liked By @ljalexander And 9,999 Others.

@ljalexander: @yaonlylivonce My poor baby!! You still look beautiful though baby💙😍

@yaonlylivonce: @ljalexander Thank you baby😘 My baby so sweet!!💙

@ljalexander: @yaonlylivonce Hey baby why don't you come over and you can sleep more...in my bed😘💙

@yaonlylivonce: @ljalexander In your arms too??🥺🥺

@ljalexander: @yaonlylivonce Absolutely princess💙💙

@yaonlylivonce: @ljalexander omw baby!!💙💍

I smiled at her reply and before I can respond, she texts me.

*Gonna And I's Conversation*

My Babygirl💙💍: Baby that was so mean!!

Me: Why baby??

My Babygirl💙💍: Because now I miss you more🥺🥺

Me: I miss you too babygirl💙

My Babygirl💙💍: Just wait baby. When I get over there tonight, we might as well be conjoined twins. I'm gonna be attached to your hip and when we're sitting or laying down I'm gonna be all over you😘😘

Me: Don't threaten me with a good time babygirl😘💙

*End Of Our Conversation*

I got up and started cleaning my house. I spent most of the day deep cleaning the house before going to the store. I got Gionna some flowers, a card, and some candy. I left the store and went and picked us up some pizza. I put the things I got for Gionna on my coffee table. I lit some candles and dimmed the lights. 30 minutes later Gionna walked in. When she saw the scene before her, she dropped her bags and covered her mouth with her hands. I smiled at her and walked up to her before wrapping her in a huge hug.

Me: Welcome home baby! I missed you so much. Come sit down.

I picked her up and carried her to the couch before carefully sitting her down. We ate our Pizza together while we watched some crime documentary. After she finished eating, she read the card.

*The Card's Message*

" To Gionna,

I'm so glad you're back! I missed you like crazy. I know this might be alot especially since we've only been together for a few weeks but I just wanted to show you that I care about you. I don't know how I've made it this long without you but I really hope I never have to be without you in my life again.

From: JJ."

After Gionna finished reading the card, she set it back on the coffee table before wiping her eyes. She turned to me and smiled before jumping into my lap and started kissing me repeatedly. In between kisses, she spoke.

Gionna: *kiss* I *kiss* love *kiss* you *kiss* so *kiss* fucking *kiss* much! *kiss*

Me: I love you too baby.

Gionna gave me one more passionate kiss before cuddling into me. I wrapped my arms around her lower back. We stayed like that and Gionna can't get enough of me. Every so often she'd kiss either my neck, cheek, or my lips.

Later, I heard her yawn so I picked her up and held her up by her thighs before carrying her into my room. I gently laid her on the bed before we stripped down. I averted my gaze went to hand her my shirt as she was only in her bra and panties.

Me: Here you go baby.

Gionna smiled before getting up and sitting in front of me on her knees. She reached and grabbed hold of my face with her hands and made me look at her smiling face. God, she's gorgeous.

Gionna: Baby you don't have to look away, I'm yours now. Well I've been yours since we met but now you know that and we're official. You can look at me all you want. I'm all yours to look at. Honestly I love how you look at me. I don't want to sleep in your shirt tonight. I wanna sleep in my bra and panties just as just a part of my thank you for being so good to me.

Me: O-Okay baby if that's what you want.

We laid down before Gionna took her face out of my chest.

Gionna: Can I see your hands baby?

Me: Here beautiful.

She takes both of my hands and puts them on her butt. She kissed me again.

Gionna: There's the other part of my thank you to you. I know you love my butt so I thought you could fall asleep holding or playing with it.

Me: You're the greatest girlfriend ever. I love you so much baby.

Gionna: I love you too my sweet boy.

We kissed one last time before Gionna rests her face back in my chest. I fell asleep playing with her butt. Getting with her may prove to be the best decision I ever made.