Tentacles and Torture - Chapter 3

Rowan's mind had gone completely blank after his 6th orgasm of the day. His first orgasm had been about 30 minutes ago and the pod plant was working diligently to reverse its effects on her meal. If she was to consume his energy to her liking, something she was incredibly particular about, she would have to work hard to punish this boy's cock with as much vigor and sadistic creativity as she could manage.

As her tentacles engulfed him in pleasure for the 36th minute of his torture, he came again for the 8th time. He was in heaven. He was naked and drooling, sure, but it was heaven. Never in his whole life had he felt anything like this. The tentacles surrounding his body attacked him from every conceivable angle, bombarding his brain with endless tickling, stimulation, and teasing. Not a single part of his body was free from her grasp. The worst of it was his cock, which was taking the majority of the punishment.

To thoroughly punish his cock, she used special hollow tentacles which had a small slit on the end and wrapped tightly around his cock. She was able to keep it stimulated from all sides with internal squishy studs, folds, and a natural slimy lubricant that allowed it to glide over his dick smoothly. His cock had no chance- as long as she kept doing this, he would keep cumming. This was her preferred method of torment: fast, overwhelming, and relentless. The time he was able to speak or move properly was long past. Now, his brain was so fried that he was at her complete mercy- mercy that he couldn't see coming anytime soon. 

"Damn you, boy..." She growled at him. "You just had to make this difficult."

Being spoken to helped to get through to Rowan.

"Please..." He moaned weakly. "I d-dont kn-know what y-o-oure ta-HAA-lking a-ab-ab-bout..."

Out of nowhere, Rowan suddenly felt humiliated. He was fully exposed to her and at her complete mercy- anything she wanted to do to him she could do. Yet all the while he never even knew if she had a name. To him, she was just a pod; a plant.

His thoughts didn't last long. He could barely speak through his torture; the pleasure was turning his brain to mush. She simply ignored his cries, focusing on her thoughts.

"It's not enough..." She said to herself. As her tentacles gripped his skin all over his body, she was also analyzing various aspects of his body through bodily contact: his energy, his heart rate, even his brain signals. She could monitor his bodily state and adjust her torment as needed to create a perfectly curated pleasure torture.

"I'm not at the amount of pleasure I need to be." She growled. "It's not enough."

She wasn't satisfied with her efforts. She needed something more. With an evil grin, she prepared a special set of tentacles.

Rowan had accepted defeat long ago; he had no chance but to endure what she forced upon him. It was hopeless- but when he felt more tentacles moving, some part of him felt hopeful that something good was happening. Maybe she was finally done- they were finally pulling away!

But it wasn't to be. Instead, the tentacles she prepared approached his body- 5 fully lubricated and microscopically modified tentacles neared Rowan's butt.

"Wait... Wait no!" Rowan cried. "Please not that!"

The tentacles she used were specially molded to be used on Rowan. 2 of them held his butt open for ease of access, 1 kept his hips steady for better stability, and 2 were used to violently dig deep into Rowan's poor ass, a torture that caused him to leak torrents of precum in addition to the pathetic, endless moans flooding from his mouth. Tears leaked from his eyes as a result of the overwhelming sensations forced upon him. Despite this, he couldn't utter a word of protest.

"Oh yes, boy. I envy you, you know. You're experiencing a level of pleasure that most humans can only dream of. You should thank me. Go ahead, boy. Thank me for pleasing you like this."