𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝟔

In morning~

Ragini's POV:-

"Are you not going to the cafe? You said it would be closed for 2 days, but it's been quite a few days now."

"Why are you having a problem with me staying in the house?"

"Hell noh!! This is your own house, why would I've any problem with staying you in your own house?"

"So?"

"So what? I was just asking."

Why is he behaving like this? 

He never gives a direct answer to anyone. Whatever, why should I care whatever he does or stays at home for?

Aditya -

I'm starting to doubt this girl now. 

I need to find out about her. My suspicion is growing, and I can't keep her with me in this situation; my work has stopped due to these doubts. 

Thinking about all this, I started staring at her. 

Who are you, what are you, I trusted you, if that trust is broken, you will have to face the consequences. 

I should definitely look for those papers tomorrow; I might find something about Sana.

I was contemplating all this when there was a knock on the door. 

I noticed that she went to the door to open it. 

As soon as she opened the door, I saw a young man standing there. 

I felt confused and shocked at the same time. 

Sana seemed shocked too, as if she knew who the unknown stranger was. Who is that?

Author's Pov:-

The man who was standing there came inside and held Sana's hand tightly, saying, "Sorry, I'm really sorry for not coming that day and making you wait in that state, but now I'm here for you. How are you? Are you okay?"

What's going on? Aditya thought in his mind while rubbing his eyebrows. 

Who is he, and why is he saying all this to Sana?

Ragini jerked his hand back a step and said, "Hadi, I don't wanna listen to anything. You can leave."

"Listen to me, I know you are angry, and I've been searching for you for the last three days like a madman."

"Don't call yourself a man; you are just a useless bish, and I don't need you or your help. You can leave in peace."

"Please listen to me once—" he was saying this when his gaze fell on Aditya standing behind and hearing everything in confusion.