019 | I Have Never Felt More Alive

"I am not getting on that rollercoaster

"I am not getting on that rollercoaster."

Wonbin stood far away from the boarding line, staring warily at the bright red amusement machine that loomed over him.

"Wonbin cmon, it's your birthday." Eunseok called from the line.

The people in the line just stared at them weirdly, well since Eunseok was yelling in Korean at his clearly embarrassed friend, and no one knew what they were saying.

Damnit, way to cause a scene Eunseok.

Wonbin groaned, succumbing as he trudged towards his friends, who rejoiced at his decision.

Wonbin sulked as Shotaro wrapped an arm around him.

"Stop whining, this is fun." Shotaro, as happy as ever casually started.

Wonbin rolled his eyes, grumbling some not so friendly words under his breath.

"What was that?" Shotaro asked.

"Oh, nothing." Wonbin quickly cut him off.

" Wonbin quickly cut him off

Time seemed to go by slowly.

As she sat there, staring at the large white clock, each tick echoed deep in Elsie's mind.

She was in a trance, unable to look away as it kept on going, it wasn't until a hand had reached out, did she relax.

"What?" The words flew from her mouth as she flinched, her attention snapped onto her memory ear next to her, Mia.

"Uh, you've been sitting here staring at nothing, it's time for our break." She glanced behind her before looking back at Elsie.

The blonde managed a small smile, "Sure, let's go." She took Mia's outstretched hand, grabbing it as she stood up.

The two girls made their way towards the couches, Elsie immediately grabbed her abandoned phone from the charger.

As her screen lit up, she scrolled throughout her notifications, before entering the homepage and opening her messages.