027 | It feels, Cool with you

Upon finding out who the driver was, and her partner in crime, the members of RIIZE were to say the least, very surprised

Had this been apart of Anton's plan? What else had not been shared.

"Before you say anything." Harin started, raising her hands in surrender, "this was planned."

"Very planned." Lily added along."

"Okay." Sungchan said out of skepticism, "so where are you taking us."

Lily and Harin smirked.

"You'll see." Harin said, turning back to face forward.

"Is a this a kidnapping attempt." Sohee asked, looking very concerned first a moment.

Lily adjusted the rear view mirror, her eyes staring at her reflection.

"Nope." She popped the 'p' at the end, "This a sightseeing."

Harin grinned sweet looking back, "We're taking you boys on a New York night adventure."

As Lily switched the shift into drive mode, she backed the car up, looking back before setting her eyes on the road ahead.

Then she took off.

If you thought New York in the morning was cool, then night was even better

Through the streets of Korea, the famous Itaewon was popular amongst lots of people.

The vibrant lights and bustling energy filled the night, but New York.

This was unexplainable.

It was like a different realm, Skyscrapers like towering beacons of light, streets veined with the steady flow of headlights, and the stars above compete with the flickering cityscape.

It was beautiful.

The best part of the ride had to be the sunroofs, one on the back, and one in the front.

Seeing New York from above was pretty cool too.

Wonbin, who was close to the middle passenger's window stared out into the night.