1, New student

" " talking 

' ' thinking

-  - information 

It was a normal school day Daniel was in math when the principal came in with some boy following behind 'he's kinda handsome..' ".." ' NO DANIEL PARK YOU CANNOT FALL FOR SOME RANDOM BOY' Daniel was screaming at him self in his thoughts when he heard the principal  began to speak "this is our new student he will be joining this class" "any questions?" A student raised there hand "yes ___"  " why didn't he join at the start of the year?" Everyone looked at the principal with a questioning face "well.. he just moved here from Japan" -which was a lie the real reason is he was in another high school but got expelled for violence and gang reasons-  Another studant raised there hand and that studant was Daniel "yes Daniel?" answered the principal "what's his name?" "Ah right his name is park Jong Gun. Is that all... alright Gun you can just sit next to Daniel" "Daniel raise your hand" Daniel raised his hand and Gun walked towards him and sat down next to him. "Hey cutie~" Gun said winking at Daniel, Daniel blushed at that and was shocked but not for long as the teacher called him out for not listening while he was teaching at that Daniel went straight to work but felt the new student Was staring at him, Daniel looked at him with a questioning face 'why's he staring at me?' The new studant opend his Mouth but then closed It shortly after and just winked at Daniel then just his Book and started working on what the teacher was telling them to do. Daniel was surprised and  confused, 'wth was that' he was thinking before he noticed his cheekes were red, he was blushing.