3, vet

< > call or text

[The song is long because I didn't want to go up over and over again to play it again while i write and so yall don't have to to🤗  I will be continuing writing these notes if I make more chaps so hello to noone cuz noone will prob read this🤭😭]

Daniel woke up got ready and then he put a leash on inu he then headed out inu went to urine and then they went on there way to the vet When they got there daniel was told to have a seat as the doctor would be there soon, Daniel sat down while he was on his phone he heard his name be called 'oh he's here' he then walked towards the doctor and they went into a privet room  the doctor asked him questions about inu they the  went onto the tests, they first checked if she was chiped which she was not and then for any illness and injurys. She only had a few minor injuries then they went for an oultrasound and she  was indeed pregnant after the vet visit 'this cost so much' Daniel sighed he then went on home and the went to work. It was raining out side and pretty boring until one costumer came in it was Gun, Daniel blushed as he saw Gun was drenched and he could see his muscles and tattoos?! His hair was also down and sticking to his forehead 'he looks so handsome and hot..' "  " there was just silence  while Gun was drying his hair of with a towel 'wait.. where'd he get that towel??..' "HEY YOU CANT USE THINGS YOU HAVENT BOUGHT" Daniel screamed "right sorry il pay" Gun said in a deep voice which Daniel blushed at Gun smirked as he saw that and he started teasing Daniel "you're blushing~" Daniel didn't answer he jut looked at him "what? Like what you see~" Gun said as he pointed towards his abs that were visible through his shirt Daniel blushed even more at that remark Gun chuckled at that.

Gun walked closer and set down money  "the money for the towel, I also need a shirt do you have them here?" "no we don't have shirts" Daniel answerd "Ah alr" while Gun finished drying his hair Daniel finished the transaction and gave the remaining amount to Gun, Gun then took off his shirt which surprised Daniel he looked away quickly "what are you doing!" " taking off my shirt what else" Gun replied like there was nothing wrong "you are in a convenience store you can't just strip like that!!" Gun raised an eyebrow and looked around "there's noone here though?" "Argh! Just come with me" Daniel said as he dragged Gun to the back of the store and into a locker room where his clothes were "luckly I have an extra shirt here I don't know if it'll fit though?" Daniel tought out loud while he grabbed the shirt and handed it to Gun who just shrugged and put it on it was really tight and showed every crock and crane of Gun abs Daniel was staring until Gun spoke up "I think this is a little tight" "yeah no sh#t sherlock?" Daniel replied "you can borrow it catch a cold I don't care really" Gun nodded he liked how Daniel was fierce but also caring and also kinda cute but handsome. When they were back at the front of the store Daniel saw a huge puddle that probobly came from gun he glared at gu  then got out a mop and stardet mopping up the mess he looked at Gun who was just stating at him the whole time "aren't you going home or?" "Oh no i still have some things to deal with" he walks up to an umbrella holder and picks up a black one he walks up the the cashredgester and places it Daniel then also walks up to the cashredgester and scans the umbrella that'll be 500 yen gun pays as he was walking out he looks back "bye cutie~ thanks for the shirt" he winks and walks out Dan blushes then continuse his work. 

                                                                                 (Dan pov)   

I was walking home and thinking about the encounter with Gun and felt a butterfly sensation in his stomach 'I can't be falling for the new student.. can I??' I was lost in tought and didn't realize that i was heading straight into a woman, when we collided I emitietly apologized and bowed the woman smiled creepely and said it was fine i was creeped out by it but I cant judge someone just for there smile It's probably nothing I hope.. as I continued home I felt as if I was being watched even in my house. 4 days later it was still going on ever sense i met that lady I felt like I was being watched and I saw strange things happen in my house like for example there were allot of dirty plates in my sink but when I got home from work they were clean I blamed it on my forgetting I washed them but it happened often I was scared. Me and Gun had gotten a little closer the past 3 days so I called him 

Gun < hello?>

Dan<hi uhm..>

Gun <yes>

Dan <well I need some help>

Gun <with?>

Dan <can we meet up and talk about it.?>

Gun <yeah ofc>

Dan <alr come To ____ in one hour>

Gun <ok il be there>

call ended*

                                                                                  (3rd person pov)

Dan was walking to ____ and he was still feeling that he was being watched, he arrived and saw a black car and Gun stepping out 'is he that rich!? I knew he wore exspenive clothes but d#mn.' "Hello cutie~" Daniel blushed but them his face turned seriouse "Gun i feel like im being watched" Dan wisperd to Gun, Gun's eyes widend "really?" "Yeah.. even when im sleeping and even now" "him.." Gun looked around them but didn't see any one "are you surethat you're being watched because I cannot see anyone?" " yeah" " you you want to stay at my place if you dont feel safe at you'res Dan tought about it "hmm yeah but what about inu?" "She can come" "ok yeah" " great but we will have to find that person" 

Im not sure on what to think about this idk if I like it🤷‍♀️ so this ch will maybe be deleted idk  (1050) words