2, bully

After the bell rang Daniel rushed out of his seat, it was time for lunch and he wasn't going to keep his friend waiting so when he arrived he saw Jay sitting he walked over to him "hey jay!" After they greeted eachother they started talking "what did the new student say to you?" "Oh that.. heh nothing" Daniel started blushing but Jay noticed luckly for Daniel Jay didn't pry so he got away. After lunch Daniel was walking in the garden of the school, he just got some popsicles he was dying from the summer heat when he heard some yelling come from a passage way from the garden to the parking lot, in that passage is where most the bullies where smoking so he really didn't want to go there and was considering walking awag but him bullied before and getting no help made him feel guilty 'I should help the person there..' Daniel got cut short of his thoughts when he heard another scream but this time it wasn't the same guy? 

He decided to go check it out and he saw the new student choking a famous bully at there school who was never to be messed with. -the bully came from a rich and entitled family, he always got what he wanted and he was never wrong he was also Vary Strong he used to be on the basketball team before he Got kicked out-  so it was quite shocking to see him being choked by someone, Daniel just stood there in shock. He then heard a whimper he looked down and saw a boy he looked to be a freshman a year younger then him, Daniel bent down "are you okay?" The boy didn't answer "do you want me to help you to the nursed?" The boy Noded and Daniel went to him and wrapped His shoulder around his wait and put the boys hand on his shoulder before he started walking with the boy he looked back at an unconscious bully and Gun Sitting on top of him smoking, like a gangster? 'No that can't be.. why would the let a gangster into a school any way.. yeah there's no way' he quickly forgot about that thought and started walking with the boy to the nurse, she was luckly there so Daniel just went on his way after he explained to the nurse on what happend.

Then he went on with school like normal.  when he was walking home he saw a dog in an alleyway it was a female and it looked as it was pregnant 'oh poor thing' he started at it for a moment he was contemplating wether he could take her in and if he had the money 'ah screw it' he walked away but came back with 3 dogfood cans and a leash he opened 1 and layed it in front of her she growled as he came near "hey don't worry I won't hurt you" Daniel smiled kindly the dog sniffed the foot before eating she then gobbled it down and looked at Daniel for more she probably hadn't eaten in days or weeks even Daniel opened the other 2 and she ate them both. After that Daniel tride to put a leash on her and it worked the hard part was to get her to walk with him but eventually she followed and they got to Daniel's house he gave her a bath and found lice on her he quickly removed them and killed them, "alright all done" Daniel smiled "well go to the vet tomorrow" Daniel then let her roam his house while he showerd, got dressed and brushed his teeth he then went to sleep he had a long day tomorrow.