Gavin - 1

"Hey, hey, hey!"

I heard someone shouting across the office. Obviously I immediately knew who that was.

"And we reunite yet again beautiful, shall it be destiny!"

Slowly I turned my head to see who's voice that was, reassuring that Gavin was talking towards me. I knew it. I forced a smile on my face and tried my best not to gag. He further moved down his sunglasses and looked at me expecting an answer. We had eye contact for about 20 seconds, when he then broke the silence: "Oh, well! Of course you'll be speechless, if I Gavin, talked to you~"

I wasn't speechless, I was holding back my tears. Since the day Gavin first worked here, this whole thing has been going on. He always thinks I admire him and I'm his fan, but... I'm not.

He might be rich, but just because he's wearing an expensive suit, glasses and lots of perfume, I'm not instantly a fan of him.

Well however he still assumes I am.

Frustrated I sit on my desk when I heard his footsteps approaching me. At this point I just wanted to bang my head against the table.
"Ohhh~ my goddess, how are you today?" he said while massaging my shoulders.

Normally I would've cried, but now I'm just used to this.. "Gavin, please, leave me alone when I work" I just said. "If my goddess wishes so, I shall listen to her demands.."

Luckily he stopped and walked off then, but I was still super uncomfortable. However Gavin wasn't my type anyways, plus he's a snake. Always gossiping about others as if he's better than everyone else, I hate these people.

Again I heard foot steps approaching and this time I couldn't let it in. "GAVIN I SAID LEAVE ME AL—" I stopped when I turned to see Josiah. "Oh, damn sorry.. I didn't mean t-"

"It's fine. Really. That Gavin really seems to give you no break, huh?" I shook my head and sighed when I turned back to stare at my screen. "No not really.. He's really weirding me out, I just hope he'll stop someday.."

I only heard a can being crushed and when I looked at Josiah, I saw him crushing his can with his right hand. He seemed to be mad. I didn't know he'd have such short temper. Does he really care so much about me?

"Oh, he will." Josiah mumbled to himself looking at Gavin. Was he planning a plan to scare off Gavin? Or was he going to confront him? However he's gonna do, I've never seen him that way.

Josiah gave me a reassuring look and a smile. "Don't worry y/n. It'll be fine. Yeah? Don't give me that depressed look." I couldn't help, but look sad and stressed out. "Hey listen, how about we spend today at my place playing video games together?" I smiled at Josiah.

"Thanks for trying to make me feel better. Sure we can do so, I have nothing to do anyways" he only held thumbs up and went away, I continued working on my desk.

- Time skip -

Some time later everyone was on break and me and Gavin were alone. Of course he needed to take this opportunity to go to me. "Greetings beautiful, shall I sit here?"

"Do whatever you want Gary" I just replied and kept working. "Do you not have a... break to attend to?" I shook my head and kept working on my tasks. Gavin only sat down on my table.

"Oh even your table shows me how connected we are! Please princess from a distant world, let me reach your castle, let me get to know you!~"

I almost gagged, when he suddenly took my hand and kissed it. "Gavin! I have no problem if you stay here, BUT PLEASE DON'T TOUCH ME!" He sighed and went up away out of the office. I started crying, because everything was just too much and I was alone in this office anyways.

Since that moment I haven't seen Gavin that day again.