Stelle x Male Reader Part 1

(This is if you chose Stelle. I hope you enjoy!)

Today was pretty much a regular day. you got up and got dressed for school. And like always you got a text from Stelle, your closest friend and first friend. You take your phone from the bed and check it.

Stelle: Hey Y/N

Y/N: Yeah?

Stelle: Wanna see something.

Y/N: ...Sure.

Stelle:

Y/N: ....So?

Stelle: I thought it was funny.

Y/N: Anyway, you ready for school?

Stelle: Yup😊!

Y/N: Alright then, see you later.

Stelle: See you later😊.

you turn off your phone and head for school. Receiving text's and memes like that she did on most days which you liked because some of them were funny and some not so much. You chuckled at the thought of the Maxwell meme. As you headed off to school, you had a surprise waiting at school.

You saw your friend, dan Heng by the door.

Y/N: Hey

Dan Heng: Hey

Y/N: So, anything new at the school?

Dan Heng: meh

Y/N: umm... Anything new with you?

Dan Heng: I got a new apartment.

Y/N: Ooooh, does that mean I can come over?

Dan Heng: Knowing you, you would probably break my apartment.

Y/N: Touche.

Dan Heng: Also, you broke my last apartment remember?

Y/N:...

*Flashback*

You were having dinner at dan Heng's place because you kind of had a pest problem in your apartment, so you waited that out at dan Heng's place. after dinner you dumped food in the sink and turned on the garbage disposal. apparently, they were having problems with the Garbage disposal. previously, so they told everybody who was living in the apartments to NOT touch the garbage disposal. You can guess what happened... You touched it.