Jingliu x Male Reader Part 1

Note: 'when it's like this, its thoughts' and also thanks to Meraj8 for the suggestion/request

Jingliu was good friend, didn't speak much to others sometimes but then again, she was a good student and she liked to talk to you and liked staying after class to help those who kinda struggled and why i say kinda because some just wanted to spend time with Jingliu. But you however were kinda both since sometimes you didn't really get it because on how the teacher explained it sometimes and so you went to Jingliu whenever it came up and today was one of those days. You went to school, seeing if Jingliu was there and there she was... sitting at her table just looking out the window like she was in thought but hey you figured it was probably just her thinking... or was it something else? Maybe-

Jingliu: Hey...

You snapped out of your thoughts

Y/N: H-hey... so um can i get some help with my lessons?

She nodded and told you to take a seat. She began going over the lessons and explaining how to do it and she also told you no need to rush it. At the end of the whole thing you felt tired like as if your brain just took a fart after sucking in so much air [But hey that's just some details] and you decided to take a break.

Jingliu: (sits down next to you) hmm i guess we did a lot huh?

You nod as she took her books and put them on the shelf, she was also the president of the class. She went back to her seat in silence as she figured you were done for the day (or afternoon since its after school) so she decided to stay for a bit.

Y/N: So um Jingliu mind if i ask something?

Jingliu:... (shrugs)

Y/n: well theres a dance coming up so mind if yooooouuuu.... come along? *bit nervous*

Jingliu: 'well it wouldn't be bad and also i was having a lot of people ask me to the dance but then again it didn't feel right and also most of them were hitting on me so...' sure I wouldn't mind.

You smile.

Y/n: thanks (she nods) so um its tomorrow at about 3:45

Jingliu nodded.

Jingliu: okay I'll be there...

She got up and decided to go home as you were thinking of what to wear for the dance. You went back home and went into bed as you were a bit excited about how the dance was going to turn out. You yawned as you decided to get some sleep and you turned over, thinking about Jingliu as you slept.

Dream:

Jingliu comes onto the floor smiling at you, you smiled back.

y/n: hey...

She took your hand as she lead you to the dance floor. It was a slow dance as she leaned her head on your chest and felt pretty happy as did you. Her dress was pretty, her hair smelled great, and she looked beautiful like the night. She perked up her head and stared into your eyes and then your lips.

Jingliu: i wouldn't want to waste this opportunity now would i?

She leaned in and kissed you as you kissed back, not wanting to waste this, as you both kissed your heart was beating fast as she continued to kiss you. It was-

Alarm: Beep, Beep, Beep (End of dream)

Y/n: huh? w-what the... (you noticed you woke up) aww... it was a good dream but should i have been dreaming that?... well i guess i better get ready for the dance...

You turned off your alarm as you got up and you went to your mom downstairs for some advice on what to wear for dances.

Y/n: so um mom?

she looks at you while drinking her morning coffee.

Y/M: yes?

Y/n; um so do you like have advice on... what to wear for dances?

She raises an eyebrow.

Y/M: So your taking someone?

You nod, a hint of red on your face. She chuckles

Y/m: well is this your crush or something?

You blush more as she was "kinda" right.

Y/M: Well a tuxedo would be fancy, but its all up to you kiddo.

Y/n: well I'll take a tux to the dance.

Y/m: hmmm alright then, in that case i believe there's some tuxedos that your father doesn't use anymore...

Y/n: thanks mom *you smile as you get the box of tuxedos from a shelf*

Y/m: and Y/n? *you look at her* make sure to kiss her at the end of the dance *she was teasing you*

Y/n: *blushing* mom really?

She nodded with a bit of a grin at you while drinking her coffee. You sigh as you found a tux to wear and put it on the table for latter.

Y/n: well i better go for the day... see ya later mom *smiles*

She smiles back as you leave the house for another school day. (Timeskip to about like 3:20) You go home and find your tuxedo for the dance... or try to, it was gone but you had a backup one since your father owned about like 4 of them, but anyhow you got another tuxedo and went to the dance.

Jingliu POV

Jingliu: 'hmm i hope he comes, he is... nice...'

She blushes as she sits at a bench outside of the building where the dance will be taking place, thinking about you.

Jingliu: 'Hmm well i am surprised no other girls took him... considering he is cute and all'...

Back to normal

Just then, you came and saw Jingliu sitting on the bench, waiting patiently

Y/n: hey *smiles*

Jingliu: 'hmmm, never thought that a tuxedo would look that good on him...' hey...

She smiles at you as you take her arm in a nice manner and you walk with her to the dance floor and began dancing to some slow music as was everybody else.

Jingliu: *smiles and looks up at you* can i be honest about something? its been a bit on my mind...

You look at her while still dancing and raise an eyebrow.

Jingliu: i have been wanting to do something like this with you for a long while... *she moves her hand and lightly traces her finger on your chest down a bit and then back up again* i want to... *blushes a bit* date you...

You blush and stiffen even a bit as you heard that but kept dancing as she moved her hand back to your hand, squeezing it gently, hoping for a good answer.

Y/n: 'she asked? okay calm down y/n...' um well... *she is still squeezing your hand gently* i would... love to...

She smiled as she kissed your cheek... but then kissed your lips as you both danced still. Feeling her lips touching yours felt pretty nice... it was like it was just the two of you and it felt even nicer when your eyes were closed if you were being honest. She slowly departs her lips from your lips as she smiled at you still.

Jingliu: l-like it?

You nod as she leaned her head on your chest, still slow dancing as she murmured: "Good..." and as you both continued dancing throughout the night, you couldn't help but think that this was going to be the start of something beautiful and sweet...

(Thanks for reading and i like feedback and suggestions and i will be sure to give you credit if you do but if you don't that's okay and also if you have some feedback like "this is bad" say it to me in a nice way if you don't mind please but anyway have a good day or whatever time your reading this at)