Bailu x male reader

(By the way, like in the description, theres like no smut, especially in this, since bailu is small and looks like a kid. Just wanted to get the point across)

You were dreaming of sweets, and food... why? (shrugs) But nonetheless you were dreaming of food and was about to eat a candy cane when your phone woke you up. "nooo..." you said. You shut up your phone but your phone woke you up for school. "I'm sad now..." you muttered. You looked at the ceiling thinking about sweets... "I wish I had sweets" You thought to yourself. You packed your things and got ready for the school day. You got on your way and met a familiar face... and horns. It was Bailu who was born with a strange condition but you didn't treat her or act any less differently towards her. She was also small for a high schooler so to other people it was weird. She didn't make much friends but she had you as her friend. And that was more than enough for her.

Bailu: Hey! *Waves her right hand*

y/n: hey *waves right hand*

You walk over to her and she hugs you. People just stare at you two as they pass by, going to school

y/n: um Bailu?

Bailu: *Bailu looks up* yeah? *still hugging a bit tight*

y/n c-could you let go?

Bailu: *she sighs* fine... *mutters*

She lets go and you get to the school and you get to your classes and sit down.

Bailu: whatcha think is the lesson today?

y/n: *shrugs*

Himeko comes in

Himeko: Sadly, Welt is sick so-

March: you'll cut classes?! *hoping*

Himeko: No, i'll be substituting today so we'll have extra lessons to make up for Welt being sick...

Everyone was sad except Dan heng.... but it was hard to tell the look on his face. But you however just mentally went sad and Bailu was a bit upset due to having school still.

Bailu's mind: this sucks!

Y/n's mind: at least its himeko not kafka...

Kafka was flirty with all the male students despite being told like a 1000 times not to. Also was really flirty with you which got a bit weird and annoying. You raise your hand.

Himeko: yes?

y/n: so kafka isn't teaching right? *Just to make sure*

She nods, aware of how flirty kafka can get with you and you nod back and she begins teaching the class.

March: man this sucks... *whispers*

Himeko: March, you have something you want to say? *knowing what she said but wanted to call her out*

March: no...

And with that she teached again but went all over again and everyone (Besides the teacher of course) groaned loudly and Himeko had a smirk. Timeskip to the end of classes, you and bailu get up and walk out to your homes.

Bailu: Hey i know its last minute but... can i possibly sleepover at your house tonight? *smiles*

Y/n: *shrugs* I guess you can

Bailu: *she smiles and hugs you* thank you...

y/n: *sighs and pat her head* your welcome...

Bailu: *Nuzzles*

y/n: ...um bailu you okay? *curious why she's a bit affectionate*

Bailu: *whispers to you* nothing...

she lets go and you both walk to you house when you spot your house, well technically your parents house but to you? same difference. You both come in as your mom sees you while she is cleaning dishes. (Note: i will just put for this, 'Y/M' which means your mom and 'Y/D' which means your dad for now)

Y/m: hey sweetie how's your day?

Y/n: *sighs* um good i was wondering if Bailu could like stay the night? *points to Bailu who is eating your mom's cookies on a silver plate which is made just in case anyone wanted a cookie*

She looks at Bailu and then back to you

Y/m: oh is this your GF? *Bailu mentally nodded while a smirk on her face*

Y/n: *blushes* what no! *getting a bit defensive* i-i-i would never... *mutters*

Y/m laughs a bit

Y/m: well anyway, she can stay but one more question...

Y/n: *a bit nervous* um what?

Y/m: who came up with the idea?

You just sigh.

Y/n: Really mom?

Y/m; what? i'm just teasing ya *she cleans up the last dish*

Bailu comes over to her when she sits down on the couch

Bailu: um can i have another cookie? there really delicious~

She chuckles

Y/M: of course and besides no one seems to eat them anyways so *she pulls out a cardboard box of bags with cookies in them* have at it

she gasps as she began to open a bag and eat the cookies

Y/m *moans a bit* its so sweet! *smiles at your mom* thanks Y/m! *smiles*

Y/m *chuckles* no problem *she looks at you* so your friend likes cookies?

Y/N: *shrugs* i guess...

Y/M: *yawns* well i'll be heading to bed, love ya... *she goes upstairs and goes to her bedroom*

Y/n: love ya too... *you walk over to the table with a Bailu stuffing cookies in her mouth and you sigh and shake your head*

Bailu: *swallows cookies in her mouth* what? your mom makes delicious cookies, cant blame me, blame your mom *as she eats yet another cookie*

you sigh again as you take a bag of cookies for Bailu

Y/n: you can take them to the room... *mutters a bit as you take Bailu (who still had at least a cookie in her mouth still) and you go to your room (Note: you can imagine your room whatever you want, i may add some features like a poster or something)*

Bailu: oooh coool room! *she lays on the bed and acts like she is making snow angels*

you pull out a sleeping bag which looked comfy and set it down on the ground with a pillow for Bailu and Bailu got off your bed and began to get comfy with the sleeping bag

Y/n: there you go *you lay down on your bed and begin to sleep* goodnight Bailu...

Bailu: *smiles at you* goodnight too...

you both began to sleep with good dreams... although Bailu had dreams of you and her... and also cookies because i mean, come on. She smiled through the night as you did too in your sleep.

(Thanks for reading and i hope you like this and also sorry for not updating just a bit lazy and thinking of other stories perhaps.)