4

There's Jude CHAMBERS as in MUNRO CHAMBERS WHO PLAYED ELI GOLDSWORTHY IN DEGRASSI. Okay, chapter 4 and this will be short sorry.
****************
^Continuation of December 1 after school^

"I don't get it! Why put two good looking gay boys in the same foster house that are the same fucking age!" Aron exclaimed as they played basketball, Michael threw the ball at his head telling him to shut up.

"OW! What was that for bitch!" Aron scowled,

"Okay well, 1.You called me gay. 2. You yelled it. 3. You labeled me!" Michael yelled as the two walked into the house to find Ed on the couch with Luke watching tv.

"Fags." Michael mumbled and Ed shot up standing in front of them and Luke stood up walking to Ed's room.

"What the hell is your problem!" Ed scowled at him, Michael rolled his eyes.

"Well, EDWARD, it's just you know...you're kissing your FOSTER brother and that's really wrong. I wonder what Robert will do when he finds out." Michael said and Ed's eyes widened,

"M-Michael he'll send him away! You wouldn't do that, I know you wouldn't! Him leaving me would be like... Calum leaving you!" Ed exclaimed and Michael rolled his eyes,

"Fine then, if you stay away from Luke...I'll stay away from Robert and if you even call Luke hot Ill tell Robert because we both now how homophobic he is." Michael whispered and Ed started to cry as he ran to his room and told Luke to get out. Luke came running down the stairs with a sad face.

"What did you say Michael!" Luke yelled with his hands flying and Michael smirked and Aron shook his head.

"I said that if he doesn't stay away from you, I'll tell Robert you two kissed." Michael said proudly and Luke scowled running out of the house to call Jude because he hated Michael.

"Michael, what the fuck bro!" Aron exclaimed slapping Michael's arm, Michael shrugged and the two went to his room. Outside, Luke was on his phone ringing Jude.

"Luke?" Jude asked through the phone,

"C-Can I come over?" Luke asked quietly, Jude smiled on the other side,

"Yeah, I was just...I wasn't really doing anything I was gonna read a comic or something." Jude said with a small smile and nodded realizing he can't see him.

"Okay, be there in 10." Luke said because now he won't be alone.

"Nah, I'll pick you up. And I'll be there in five." Jude exclaimed hanging up immediately and Luke chuckled, then he heard footsteps behind him but he didn't move.

"Was that J-Jude?" The boy with a small voice said from behind...Aron.

"Why would you care, you're a popular jock." Luke spat without looking at him and that really offended Aron cause he HATED popularity.

"You don't get it do you Luke? I hate being popular, all the girls and the attention! I-It's way to much for me to handle and I just...I have...anxiety." Aron said stuttering and looking at his hands at the end, but then Jude showed up.

"Hey Lu...what the hell are you doing here Aron." Jude said through gritted teeth and Luke hopped onto the pegs of his bike wrapping his tiny sweater covered arms around him.

"I-I was hanging out with Michael..." Aron mumbled looking at his hands and Luke rested his head on Jude's shoulder.

"Heh. Suits you, considering your lonely ass needs attention." Jude spat riding off, and as Luke looked back, he saw Aron with a hurt expression.

"Hey Jude?" Luke asked putting his head forehead so he can see the the corner of Jude's eye,

"Yeah?" Jude replied looking at him from the corner of his eye,
"What is it?" He asked and Luke sighed.