18

3rd person

"Oh come on Michael, you haven't gotten out of this basement for four days! You've been missing school, Ms.Carvahal has been nagging at me! Me! Of all people, me!" Calum screamed at Michael. Michael rolled his eyes and pulled his blanket over his head as to block out the noise. Calum groaned and threw himself on top of Michael.

"Calum," Michael whispered,

"Yes, Mike?" Calum hummed.

"Fuck off," Michael roared as he pushed Calum off of his bed. Calum landed with a big oomph. He sighed and stood up. It was mid-Friday and he was about done with Michael's shit. Calum wrapped Michael in the blanket and picked him up, Michael continued to toss and turn in the boy's arms. Calum shoved him in the car and threw his shoes at him.

"Shut up, you're going to school," Calum grumbled as he got in the car and shoved Michael's bag in his arms. Michael groaned and slammed his head against his headrest.

"You're a cock sucker Calum, a fucking cock sucker, " Michael stated, Calum let out a chuckle.

"Right you are Mike, so are you,"

~~

(Calum is sitting across from Michael)

"Calum, why did you even bring me to lunch, we could've eaten out or something," Michael groaned as he pushed around the 'meat' that was on his plate. "Oh shut it, I'm not taking you anywhere. I asked your mom why you were skipping and she said that she thought you had been going." Calum said as he bit his sandwich.

Calum looked up at his boyfriend who was beginning to walk towards the two of them. Michael rolled his eyes and leaned his head on his hand. Calum's boyfriend, Jaime, leaned down and pecked his nose. "Hi bub," Jaime said as he stroked his boyfriend's hair, he smiled at Michael, "Hey Mike," he said cheerfully, Michael hummed in response. Jaime frowned but brushed it off and continued to admire Calum.

"So Cal, I have some tickets to a concert for this band called Hey Violet next Saturday and I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go with me," Jaime said, Calum lost all color on his face and Michael smirked. "I-I can't, my childhood friend is coming to visit," Calum stuttered. Jaime nodded and looked at Michael, "Would you like to go, Mike?" Jaime asked Calum gave him a knowing look. Michael sighed, "Yeah why not." Jaime smiled, maybe he'll finally get to be friends with Michael.

~~

Location: The Mall

Time: after school

"I'm guessing your man has no idea that Ashton is the childhood friend coming to visit you, " Michael said as he sipped his strawberry shake which matched his hair. After Luke, his obsession with dyeing his hair grew. It was his way of trying to change himself, it was also a reminder of the blond.

"Look, Jaime can't know about Ashton visiting. He's already jealous of him as it is, you know after you told him the whole damn story when you were drunk," Calum sighed as he sipped his orange creamsicle shake. Jaime, who was there too, returned with his vanilla shake and a basket of french fries. He smiled and set the basket in between Calum and Michael, "For the two most beautiful princesses of all the land," he said with a sweet smile. Calum giggled and Michael rolled his eyes. Don't get him wrong, he loves their relationship, but Jaime gives him funky vibes.

Michael took a french fry and dipped it in Jaime's shake then shoved it in his mouth, Jaime gasped, "Woah buddy that's my shake," and when Jaime tried to reach over and smack Michael, he ended up falling on top Michael making both of them fall backward. The two of them on the ground, Jaime hovering over Michael, they were so close to each other and Jaime wouldn't stop staring at Michael. Michael pushed Jaime off and stood up. Calum was choking on his shake from laughing so hard.

"Man babe, you really goofed yourself there," Calum stuttered out.

~~

Michael crossed his arms as he watched Jaime and Calum make out on Calum's bed. "Should I go home?" Michael asked, Jaime, looked up, then looked at his watch. He sighed and gave Calum a peck on the nose, "Actually, I should be going home right now, my mum needs me to watch the boys," he grabbed his stuff off the ground. "I'll walk you to your car," Calum smiled. Jaime ruffled Michael's hair and followed Calum out of the room. Michael stood up threw himself on Calum's bed. Calum walked in and shut his door before laying down next to Michael.

"Mike, I need to tell you something," Calum whispered, Michael turned to face Calum, "I wanted you to go with Jaime because Ashton is bringing Luke with him." Michael stared at him with blank eyes. He got up and slipped his shoes on, walking out of the room without saying a word to Calum. He walked out of the front door and closed it, Calum ran out of the house. "Mike! Let me give you a ride home," Calum said, Michael flipped him off and continued to walk, which was dumb because it would take him 65 minutes to get there. Michael sat on the sidewalk and called the first contact that popped up.

"Hey man, can you please come to get me? I don't feel like talking to Calum right now, okay, thank you," he hung up the phone and patiently waited for his ride.

~~

Michael happily sighed as he saw the blue car pull up, he smiled and hopped into the passenger seat. Michael looked to his brother, "Thank you, Ed, I mean it." "Oh come on Michael, we're siblings, at least you don't make me buy you sex toys," Ed laughed. "Wait, you buy Emerald sex toys?" Michael said, taking a double take. "What are you talking about Michael," Emerald said from the backseat. Michael turned around in shock, "When the hell did you get here?" Michael shrieked, "Since you realized you were gay, and no, he bought Mum sex toys the other day," Emerald giggled. Michael gagged, and threw a paper cup at her.

Ed laughed and continued to drive ignoring the two idiots in his car.

~~

It was two hours later and Michael was laying on his bed playing with his phone when there was a knock on the door. "Come in," Michael said loudly. Calum walked in with a small frown on his face, Michael looked up at him and turned around. "Why are here?" Michael groaned. Calum rolled his eyes and pushed him over so he could lay next to him. "To explain myself you big fucking baby, " Calum said calmly. "There's nothing to explain, you're an asshole," Michael retorted.

"Jesus Michael," Calum groaned, "You're so mad that he's coming when you're the one that screwed up!" "Cal-" "No! Listen to me, for once! He loved you and you lied to him! He had every right to be upset with you and if I were him, I wouldn't have forgiven you either." Michael ran his hands down his face to hide that fact that he was about to burst into tears. Of course, Calum was right, and that's the true reason he was upset. Luke would be here, and he wouldn't get to see him, because it would hurt Luke. He never wanted to hurt him, at least, not again.