8

This is gonna be short
**
*2 weeks after slap which is 2 weeks after 1st day of school and it's Saturday (Christmas break)
Calum's POV:
It's been weeks since I've spoken to Michael and Luke, even Ashton hasn't spoken to them. I really hope they're okay, I know they've been fighting I just hope it stops.

"Hey Ashton?" I asked from his lap and he hummed looking down at my small figure.

"I-I want to see M-Mikey." I whispered, he sighed his hands going under my shirt and rubbing my back. He knows I need this... I'm getting bad again.

"I don't know baby, what if he hurts you again. I can't risk it." He said kissing my forehead...oh yeah...

*flash back 1 week ago Wednesday (December 10)
I was running down the hallways, I saw Michael at his locker he looked sad but I need to cheer him up! I love him like a brother! Wow...those pants are really loose on him they used to squeeze perfectly around his ass. Isn't that the sweater I gave him two years ago? It looks bigger...

"Mikey!" I screamed and he groaned...my smile turned into a frown and he slammed his locker shut.

"Mikey wait up!" I called and he kept walking so ran up to him and grabbed his hand.

"Mikey!" I screamed and he slapped my hand away continuing his walk to class but I wasn't having it...

"MICHAEL STOP!" I screamed so I gripped his wrist and I felt a big pain in my stomach and I collapsed to the ground holding my belly in pain... He punched me. He stared at me with blankness plastered on his face, people gathered around gasping at this because they knew we had a tight past.

"M-Mikey." I whispered brokenly and he walked away stepping into math class. The crowd faded but not the tears streaming down my cheeks. I lost my best friend to evil, and pain. I thought about leaving so I grabbed my phone and called Ashton because he started break last week.

"Hello?" He asked with his raspy voice.

"S-Sorry for waking you." I whispered and I heard him get off his bed.

"What happened." He growled and I told him everything and he said he was coming to get me. As I waited I laid on the ground crying and then I heard a roaring sound, I looked up and my angel was hopping off his scooter (motorcycle one) and I sighed. He ran to me and picked me up and sat me in his lap.

"Baby... Ohh, let me take you home." Ashton cooed into my ear lifting us up and walking to the scooter. I turned my head around and saw Michael standing there with a sad face mouthing 'sorry' to me and I sighed laying my head on Ashton's chest.
When we got to his house his mum and step dad were in the kitchen.

"Thanks Jeremy." Ashton said taking me to his room.

"You're welcome son." The man said and Ashton's face grew with fury.

"I'm not your son." Ashton seethed angrily carrying me to his room.
**
"I can take it Ash, plus, you can go see Luke! Please Ashy, I really need to see him. I'm breaking again and you cant fix me all the time! You know that!" I said pleading him, he nodded and I cuddled back into his chest. I held his hand tightly, never wanting to let go of the one protection I had. He sighed kissing my forehead, and I felt his soft fringe swipe at my forehead and I giggled. He smiled and pecked my cheek, I love him. :)
**
3rd person POV

Luke was currently sitting on his bed playing the guitar slowly, not caring about a shit anymore. Michael was outside in the backyard listening to music swinging on the old swing set, Secrets by One Republic playing through his ear buds. He hummed along gently swinging softly off the ground. Ed was scrolling through tumblr in his room, Emerald going through his closet. Everyone else was out shopping, not a surprise. Jude was laying on his bed wondering if he should call Luke over, or whatever. Aron was sleeping in the guest room due to the fact his brother and father were out of town...again. Aron and Michael have been separating themselves a bit more after they almost kissed, Luke feels like it's his fault even tho it really is. But that's not the point...he's just been taking it out on himself and he looks like a disaster. His lips don't move like they used to before. His blue eyes are two shades darker, his dark circles are pitch black. His skin is pale, and his hip bone is sharp. Ed checks on him but Luke doesn't reply to him or anyone anymore. Robert doesn't bother him either, he can see the pain in his eyes. The only person Luke acknowledges anymore is Jude, Reda and the two girls. He whispers things to Jude once in a while and maybe Emerald because they never did anything to him. Michael sat out side his hands in his lap listening to Pierce The Veil sing sweet melodies into his ears. Aron was looking at him through the window and decided to sit next to him on the swing set. He sat down and he looked at Michael's sad face and his heart broke.