✧. ┊ ❝ ASAP ❞

❝ ASAP baby,

hurry up, don't say maybe. 

CHAEWON POV

"Hello? Hello, is this Kim Chaewon?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Busan Hospital. We request your immediate attendance."

"Why? What's wrong? What's the matter?"

"It's Y/N L/N. She was in an accident."

"Oh my God!" I stared at the phone, my grip becoming a vice, and forced out the next words.

"H- how bad is it?"

"She's unconscious."

"And we're not sure yet when she'll wake up."

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

I ran out into the rain, dashing furiously, my feet sloshing with water as I went.

Y/N was in an accident. She was unconscious. Of course she was freaking unconscious. She was always overthinking things, getting in her own head. And it was all my damn fault for pulling all the crap with Minju. 

Tears streamed down my face, mixing and mingling with the rain, salt on my lips. Finally, I reached the hospital and dashed inside. The receptionist didn't look surprised at my desperate, rain-soaked appearance.

"Y/N," I gasped out. "Y/N L/N. What room is she in?"

"Room 404. Take the left elevator."

I turned on my heel and sped into the elevator, hating the long wait as it creaked up the floors. My heart was pounding in my chest, and my feelings mixed and congealed into one big mess in my stomach.

Finally, the elevator stopped and I dashed towards the room.

But there was someone there, and she crossed her arms and shook her dark head at me.

"You're not going in, Kim Chaewon. She's suffered enough because of you already."

"Kazuha, move," I panted, trying to edge past her into the room. "She's hurt!"

Kazuha's eyes suddenly popped wide open in rage. "You think I don't know that, Chaewon?!"

And then:

"You hurt her more than that accident ever could."

a/n: sorry for the super fast chapters LMAO im just in a publishing mood and riding the wave of inspo!

song: ASAP by NewJeans