Frost bio

Hi, my name is Tina Lin Tsang but my friends call me frost. I was born in Vancouver. Of may 4th which is one my favorite months with the weather. When I was 18 my parents sent me away to military collage of Canada, I didn't want to go. I was planning on running away with a guy I met but things took a turn. I ended up being top of my class as an officer cadet. While in collage there I got my bachelors degree in science and mechanical engineering. Soon after I graduated I was stationed at CFB Esquimalt with the Joint Rescue Coordination Centre Victoria. I met some amazing people there, although I was still thinking about him back at home... Soon later we were sent on a search and rescue mission in the Yukon Territory. Some things are hard to un see. I looked into other organizations to join and I found one they called them selfs rainbow. I was skeptical at first but I needed a new start and new friends to make.

   I met this guy in our training, we are so similar. His blue eyes and brown hair were the most handsome thing I've seen in a long time. I kept my feeling to myself, I didn't want to make things awkward with us. We told old war stories to make the time go by. There was a lot of people of this team and felt nice that they worked together.

     I met Sannaa El Maktoub after training which she goes by nomad now. We clicked instantly and have been best friends since. She helped me with past family trauma and I helped her with knowing she's more than her wealthy family. She always wanted to travel on foot by herself through Antarctica, I will make sure she gets that done before she passes away.

   That blue eyed boy has taken over my thoughts, every time we are having a discussion with the team I always end up making eye contact with him. He reminds me of the boy I first fell in love with. I almost wonder if it's him, if he changed his name. They have the same face just he's more muscular and more manly now. I will find out more.