1 | WHO ARE YOU?

In the shimmering depths of Atlantis, a woman with brunette hair swam through the halls before arriving to her destination. The maid, a young girl saw her and smiled as she bowed. "Dam Cleo." (Madam Cleo) The maid said still bowing.

(Portrayed by Pheobe Tonkin)

Cleo smiled down at the young maid, "Bonjou, Anastasia. Yo ap tann mwen, mwen?" (Hello, Anastasia. They are waiting for me?) She asked. Anastasia nodded her head, "Wi madam yo ye." (Yes ma'am they are) Cleo swam forward and opened the doors in front of her.

Entering the room, Cleo's smile grew bigger at the sight of the two young and small children on their coral styled beds.

Hearing the door open, the children opened their eyes to see who had entered their room, they both smiled at her.

"Mama!" They shouted with glee, with a tender smile, Cleo settled in between her children. "Bonjou pitit mwen yo, ki istwa ou vle aswè a?" (Hello my children, what story do you want tonight?) She asked them.

"Prens la ki ta vin wa!" (The Prince who would become king) They shouted in unison. Cleo's smile faltered as flashes of those years began to course her mind.

The children noticed this and were going to ask for a different story when their mother waved her hand. The lights of the room dimming as a magical projection filled the air.

"Hadithi hii ni kabla ya kuzaliwa kwako. Wakati heshima ya Mungu ilikuwa ikidhoofika na Kronos kupanda karibu. Wakati mkuu angekuwa mfalme na demi-mungu katika hadith." (This story is before your birth. When the Gods respect was faltering and Kronos rise imminent. And the prince would become king and the demi-god a legend) She said.

"Tunajua mama, sasa tuambie hadithi, tafadhali!!" (We know mama, now tell us the story, please!!) They whined. She rolled her eyes as she began to tell them the story.

***

In the deep seas of the world, a man with long dark raven hair swam with the life beside him. He smiled as he took in everything in front of him.

This part of the sea never bothered him, for he quite enjoyed it. As a Prince of Atlantis he took it upon himself to swim every part of the world, even those that were forbidden.

He found it delightful, a way to remove himself of not only the chaos that was brewing but the stress of being next in line for the throne.

It had been several months since Zeus had declared that if his bolt was not returned to him that he would wage war with Poseidon.

The man stopped himself as he felt a shudder go down his spine, before pain began to arise in his head. The Prince wailed as he placed his hands on his head before finding himself in what appeared to be a medical cabin.