2. Mystery/Thriller

Mystery is a novel, play, or movie dealing with a puzzling crime, especially a murder. And something that is difficult or impossible to understand or explain. Examples would be One Of Us Is Lying, As Good As Dead, and A Good Girl's Guide To Murder.

More Information:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mystery_fiction#:~:text=Mystery%20is%20a%20fiction%20genre,opportunity%20for%20committing%20the%20crime.

Thriller is a novel, play, or movie with an exciting plot, typically involving crime or espionage. Example of books would be The Girl On The Train, The Silent Patient, and The Guest List.

More Information: 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thriller_(genre)#:~:text=Thrillers%20are%20characterized%20and%20defined,suited%20to%20film%20and%20television.

Directions: please make sure that everyone follows the correct format when you all write sign up you story for each genre.

Format:

Title by username

Reminder if the reader or writer does not follow the rules/directions they will be disqualified.

Enter your sign up here ——>

If there are any questions please private message us. Also we permit LGBTQ+ and Mature stories from the readers and writers. Please make sure you enter your story in the comment section from looking back to the "How to submit" chapter.

Reminder: Title by username