REMINDER pt. 2

Hello, Good Evening

We would like to come on here and remind everyone to please check the rules in order for your story to be accepted in the next stage of this awards.

It is reminded to have different stories from different genres not the same stories in two to five different genres. Or in siging up for the Special Awards when the story was signed up in a genre.

And if ant reader and writer noticed we did not add for at least to have two different stories in two different genres but that it was recommended for others to have their stories added from past awards did not get the chance to win last year's awards. This can also be found in the 'Important', 'How to Enter', 'WHAT ARE THIS YEARS ENTERENCE.' For further instructions that are helpful.

Please make sure you check your sign ups. If readers and writer know they made a mistake along the way there is still a chance to change their response. But if these responses are not edited by the awards sign ups deal line unfortunately the reader and writer will be disqualified from the awards.

We wanted to bring this to everyone's attention because it is important for every reader and writer to have the opportunity since there are many undiscovered stories here on Wattpad. Have a pleasant evening.

From,
The Creative Writing Team

If any questions leave it here -->