Special Rewards

If you all were planning on entering our special awards that includes...

a. Best Cover
b. Best Series
c. Best Protagonist
d. Best Ending

Please make sure you specify which of your stories you are wishing to enter. Reminder that this part you can enter as many as you want but really there is only a chance only one of your stories can win this awards. Oh and before this will be forgotten if you are entering this special awards you cannot enter in the genre awards with the same book.

Also readers and writers this special awards can only be placed in the correct format.  (This also includes the 'Another Language' stories more information down below)

We would like to also let you know you can only win in one of these categories.

a. Best Cover:
b. Best Series:
c. Best Protagonist:
d. Best Ending:

Please be conscious that your entry must follow the rule guidelines. Also understand that other languages stories can also participate in this special awards. 

We accept many languages this year we just made a separate sign ups for those who have stories in a different language other than English. Now of course it can include Taglish and Spanglish. But the langauge genres can be Spanish, French, Filipino, Portuguese, Italian, German, and Turkish language. These are just examples of other lanangauges.

Format must follow:

A. Best Cover the format must follow: ——>  Title by username (Best Cover)

B. Best Series the format must follow ——> Title by username ( Name of the Series) 

C. Best Protagonist the format must follow ——> Title by username (Name of the Protagonist)

D.  Best Ending the format must follow ——> Title by username (Best Ending) 

REMINDER SEVTION IS FOR OTHER LANGUAGES ONLY 

Format must follow:

A. Best Cover the format must follow: ——> Title by username (Best Cover) [language]

B. Best Series the format must follow ——> Title by username ( Name of the Series) [language] 

C. Best Protagonist the format must follow ——> Title by username (Name of the Protagonist) [language]

D. Best Ending the format must follow ——> Title by username (Best Ending) [language] 

Note: We also permit that readers and writer can also enter stories in their awards but not the same book that are in the sign ups from the genres. It's a one time chance for different writer/readers.