07 | decisions made out of love.

sicheng walked out of the store without making a single purchase, which didn't sit right with him. he looked at kun, who walked up to sicheng's car, waiting for sicheng to unlock it.

" kun, i'm angry. " sicheng suddently said, as kun let out a sigh. " that woman should've showed me the waiting list's jewelry ! i would've paid double for it ! " he yelled, unlocking his car.

kun got in, as sicheng started the engine. he drove off, before he stopped at the red light, before putting on his sunglasses. kun was looking out the window, before he saw a giant ad, with yeri on it.

" look at your girlfriend. " kun said, as sicheng looked through kun's windows. he widened his eyes, as kun looked at him, before letting out a small laugh. " you said you didn't love her, why are you looking at her ? "

" i don't love her, i love her face and body. " sicheng said, looking away from the ad. " if her personality wasn't like that, she would've been the greatest girl i ever laid my eyes on. " he sighed. " and i need to pretend that i love her. "

" what if she'll leave you ? " kun turned to his friend, as sicheng let out a laugh. " you really think she will just stay by your side ? she's not an idiot, for her to always believe that you like her. " he scoffed.

" how can anyone leave me. " sicheng continued laughing, " i am dong sicheng. i am the most beautiful man that any girl is going to ever meet. how can she just leave me ? "

" i don't know, sicheng. " kun sighed, " don't be so sure of yourself. you might be rich and beautiful, but maybe she's looking for someone else. " he said, before sicheng parked infront of another jewelry store. " it's closed, sicheng. "

" closed ?! " sicheng yelled, before he looked at the scheduele. everything was closed. sicheng sighed, before he drove off again. he left the boulevard, before realization hit him. " i know exactly what i should do. "

" what do you have on your mind ? " kun asked, " because i hope it's not something so crazy. you're going to a wedding in three weeks. " he reminded sicheng, who turned to him, smiling.

" i'll take yeri skiing in switzerland. " sicheng suddently announced, " because of my last annoying girlfriend, i wasn't able to go on my yearly skiing vacation at my father's property. it's the perfect occasion. "

" when are you going ?! " kun yelled at him, " i just told you ! you, and yeri, are going to a wedding in three weeks ! " he continued yelling, before he shaked his head.

" that's in three weeks ! i'll text her today, maybe we will leave in two days and stay for a week. we will have a whole week to stay home until the wedding happens. "

" you never took any of your girlfriends to trips, because you said they can only profit from how generous you are. " he rolled his eyes, as sicheng made it to his house.

" as i said, she is different. " sicheng said, as the two got out of the car. " and i'm a changed man. now, i care about them. "

dong sicheng was born to be loved. he was the son of a billionaire, afterall. while he didn't bring anything new to the table, he was hard to reject. and sicheng knew that his whole life.

he used his money and looks to get whatever girl he wanted. it didn't matter if she was an employee from his father's company, girls he met at the club, or girls he met during his trips, sicheng managed to get them and make them believe he actually loved them.

his relationships didn't last long, and it didn't take much for him to enter a new one. but, his father wasn't too happy with what his son was doing, so, he told him that he will get the company if he married a ' respectable ' girl. his brother was supposed to take the company, but, because of drug scandals, sicheng was most likely to become the new chairman.

when sicheng heard about yeri, he had to do a little research about the girl who caught his attention. and, she was exactly the one who he needed. sicheng searched about her dating history, but nothing popped up.

was she always single ? was she also searching for the perfect person ? well, i guess she met him. sicheng was proud of what he did, but, he felt different towards yeri. why was she making him feel like that ?

sooyoung took a bite from the cheesecake. yeri looked at her friend, before smiling at her. " do you want some of it too ? " sooyoung asked, as yeri shaked her head. " is anything bothering you, yeri ? "

" no. " yeri said, as she took a sip of her water. " i am thinking about you and your sister. why are you so concerned about her ? do you think anything is wrong with her ? " she asked, as sooyoung let out a sigh.

" something feels off. personally, i was a little uncomfortable when i saw her with that man. she just seemed off. " sooyoung said, " i might not be her actual sister, but something is related about us. i can feel when something is wrong. " she explained to yeri, who kept nodding.

" i understand what you are trying to say. " yeri cleared her throat, " i say you should try and look out for the places she goes to, if you're able to. " yeri said, " and you should reach out to your sister. "

" that's the problem. she doesn't want to talk to me. " sooyoung sighed, " she's so weird about it, she was complaining to me that she had to be at the restaurant where we were eating instead of being at the badminton game. "

" she's totally dating him. " yeri opened her phone, " but i'm still thinking who he might be. do you have any idea what his name is ? there are so many badminton players, sooyoung. "

sooyoung shaked her head, " i don't know, yeri. does sicheng know anyone ? " she asked, as yeri sighed. " oh, you didn't talk to him. has he avoided you ? "

" i don't know. he might just be busy. " yeri let out a laugh, " maybe he'll talk to me later. i don't mind him, it's not like i care for him. " the two girls laughed, as yeri's phone lit up. " speaking about sicheng. "

she showed sooyoung her phone, before sooyoung widened her eyes. " yeri, did you even read the message ?! " she asked, as yeri shaked her head, shocked at her friend's reaction.

" hey, yeri ! i need to go on my yearly ski vacation in switzerland. do you want to come with me ? i would love you to come. i'm leaving in two days, so i just wanted to let you know. " his message wrote, as yeri almost dropped her phone.

" reply to him ! " sooyoung yelled, as she shaked yeri's hand. yeri wrote her message, before she looked at her friend again.

" i'm going to switzerland ! "