84 | it's not a fairytale, idiot.

" jungwoo, both of us have lost our chances to be with sooyoung. " jaehyun said, as he finally decided that it was time for him to leave. " she is happy with another man, and we also should be happy with someone else, or, in my case, alone. it's stupid for us to go out of our ways and destroy a relationship just because we realised we still love her. "

" i don't know how well you know doyoung, but he is weird. sooyoung probably doesn't have a single idea of how weird doyoung can get. afterall, no one wanted to be close to him during high school. " jungwoo rolled his eyes, but it seemed like jaehyun stopped listening to him. " jaehyun ! this is for sooyoung's own good, doesn't that matter to you ?! "

" i want you to stop acting like you still are sooyoung's boyfriend ! as i have just told you, we don't have a single chance to be with sooyoung. i don't care about her anymore, because i am not in her life anymore. is it that hard to understand ? " jaehyun's face turned red, as jungwoo widened his eyes. " i know her better than both you and doyoung will ever know her ! i can tell when she is happy, and to me, she clearly is now. "

jaehyun got up. he walked away, as jungwoo looked at the door. a waitress came up to him, but jungwoo chose to leave aswell. he tried to see where jaehyun went, but was instead spotted by yuta, who was walking a dog around the streets. he smiled towards jungwoo, as the dog started sniffing jungwoo's pants.

" i never thought i'd see you. " jungwoo said, as yuta let out a small laugh. " yuta, have you ever felt like you messed up so bad in a relationship, that you think that the person will be better without you ? " he asked, as yuta was taken aback by the sudden question. " i'm asking this since i saw doyoung and sooyoung, and .. i can't honestly understand it. "

" it was quite a random pair, since i believe that doyoung and seulgi used to talk to eachothed. " yuta replied, before he let out a sigh. " but, you see, speaking about seulgi, we were supposed to get married, until i messed up. the best thing i could've done was tell seulgi to forget about me and live the rest of her life not thinking about what we would've been if we were happy. "

" do you think i should go and talk to sooyoung ? " jungwoo asked, as yuta nodded. " she probably hates me because of the engagement i didn't tell her about. i basically made her a homewrecker without her even knowing that. " he sighed, as yuta chose to remain silent. his dog continued sniffing jungwoo, before yuta took him in his arms. " i still think she deserves an explanation. "

" make sure that explanation will make sense. " yuta said, before he looked at his dog. " me and ares will get going. i hope that sooyoung will somehow understand you, since it seems like yeri is still hunting you down. " he started laughing, before he left. jungwoo looked at him, as he left to his car. he got in, before driving off, thinking about the advice yuta gave him.

" yeri, i look absolutely ridiculous with my red nail, and it's somehow because of you. " sicheng sighed, as yeri started laughing at him. she put her finger next to sicheng's, both of them now seeing their matching nail. " no, i can't show up to work with a red nail. at least it's not the one on my middle fingers, since it would've been clearly worse. "

" that would've been better. " yeri continued laughing, before a small sigh escaped her mouth. " sicheng, i am getting emotional again. i still can't believe that i am sitting in a nice bedroom, doing me and my fiancé nail, so we could match. " a few tears escaped yeri's eyes, as sicheng pulled her into a hug. he kissed the top of her head, " sicheng, i want to cry so bad. "

" yeri, your mood swings are what keeps me going. " sicheng started laughing, as he continued kissing yeri's head. yeri hit sicheng's chest, as he continued laughing. " i told you, you change your personality faster than i used to change my girlfriends back in the day. " he told yeri, as she widened her eyes. " i think that it didn't make you too happy hearing that. "