76 | wedding preparations!

" this is the happiest i've felt my whole life. " yeri said, as both her mother and sooyoung smiled towards her. " can you believe that i am going to find my wedding dress today ?! " she said, as tears started rolling down her cheeks. mrs. kim took out a pack of tissues from her purse, slowly wiping off yeri's tears. she cupped her daughter's cheeks, trying her best not to cry.

for mrs. kim, this was the biggest day of her life. since yeri was born, her mother dreamnt about yeri, and this exact moment. mrs. kim was sure that her daughter was going to get married one day, to a man that would make her the happiest person on earth. she promised herself that yeri wasn't going to live in the old house that mr. kim inherited from his father. yeri was going to live a life that she only saw in the movies.

what mrs. kim didn't expect was that yeri was actually going to get married. during her teenage years, yeri told her mother multiple times that marrying a man meant dragging herself away from true fame and freedom. it took yeri thirteen years to realise that marriage won't drag you down, if you marry the right person. and, sicheng was the right person for yeri.

sooyoung walked closer to yeri. ever since becoming friends ten years ago, sooyoung knew that yeri wasn't going to marry anyone, and that she preferred being alone. as the years passed by, sooyoung watched as yeri avoided the topic of relationships, and marriage, as much as she could. in interviews, she would pretend to announce something even more special, or simply ignore the question.

once sooyoung had heard that sicheng was single, and wanted to settle down, she had a sudden idea that he was made for yeri. through jaehyun, and their sudden meeting in paris, sooyoung knew sicheng and what he wanted in his life. yeri matched every single aspect of it, and was there in time to be with sicheng. and, oh, they looked great together.

" let's not waste any time, ladies ! " the sales agent, who went by yoo, opened the door for the three women. they all walked in, as mrs. kim looked around the boutique. every single dress looked beautiful, and yeri was surely going to have a hard time choosing one that was going to be perfect for her. " first of all, i would like to ask the lovely wife where the wedding will take place. it's very important to have the right dress for the right setting. "

" we are doing it at the crystal wedding venue. " yeri replied to the woman, who widened her eyes. the crystal wedding venue was known to be the most famous venue in the country, but not anyone could have their dream wedding there. " my fiancé's parents were one of the first to have their wedding there. at first, we wanted a place overseas, but i think here is just perfect for what we want. "

" so, i am guessing that you want something more classic ? " yoo asked, as yeri thought for a second. " if not, we can also go for a more special dress, we will have enough time for you to decide what dress is the best for you. " she smiled, as yeri nodded. " alright, you three can walk around. pick a few dresses, look at all of the limited edition dresses that were bought, most are just for display, so have fun. " she let out a laugh, before leaving the three alone.

yeri browsed around the dresses. she took out a mermaid dress, with small pearl details. she looked at it again, before shaking her head. she continued looking at the body-hugging dresses, until she came across a limited edition dress. she widened her eyes, seeing how beautiful the dress was. it came out of a fairytale. yeri got closer to it, before seeing the also beautiful 1 million it cost.

sooyoung walked closer to her friend, as shocked by the dress as yeri was. " yeri, this must be a limited edition dress. it's so gorgeous, the bows, the corset, everything about it. " she said, as mrs. kim came closer to it. " how much is it ? " sooyoung asked, before seeing the pricetag placed at the bottom of the podium the dress was on. " one million. one million. "