Meet and Greet

*This strange girl appears in a house, beaming*

*After she enters the scene, groups of people start appearing little by little*

Mara: Well, I guess my SGE related characters come first!

*My magical crowns characters and my ATOTE characters appear*

Armand: What the hell is this place?

Sophos: Same question.

Victoria: Actually, I think you should ask who she is.

*they look over at that direction*

Mara: I'm.. your maker.

Sophos: So basically, we're dead. Yay.

Virgil: Ha! You died right after that bitch over there– *points towards Victoria*

Mara: *breaks in* Watch your language, otherwise I'll shove a soap bar down your throat. And no spoilers. Also, not everyone here is dead.

Sophos: Hey, don't you swear sometimes? Think I remember you.

Mara: Well, about that–

Hadrian: *walks over to the others with his sister* Why am I not in my castle anymore?

Victoria: I could say the same about us.

Sophos: *eyeing Hadrian wearily* Who the hell are you?

Mara: Language!

Sophos: Oh please, you sound just like my uncle.

Mara: At least I'm not-

Hadrian: Alright, I think I'd like to take my sister and myself to our mother.

Sophos: Lucky you. I'm just barely getting along with her. Better off as friends than mother and son.

Victoria: *smiles thinly* I'll say that. Also, she's an annoying mother in law.

Hadrian: I'm a lot closer to her than she is. *he glances towards his sister, Rafaella.*

Sophos: Maybe we could be best friends!

Mara: *snorts*

Armand: What? *also aims his finger glow towards Hadrian* You were supposed to be dead.

Virgil: Same here, with certain people.

Hadrian: Well, sorry I'm inconveniencing you by living.

Sophos: That sure took a dark turn. *he glances towards Virgil* Certain people meaning–

Victoria: Why are we in this strange house? I think we're missing the point–

Rafaella: This sure isn't Calmaria!

Armand: I suppose I'm rescued from Hell. Not that I'm in the best spot, either. I'm stuck with my enemy's children, one of which I tried to kill, and with these strangers.

Sophos: Where is Calmaria? I don't remember that kingdom. Maybe it's anti-Storian.

Hadrian: Wait, you know about the Storian?

Sophos: *laughs bitterly* All too well. May it burn in Hell.

Mara: Yeah, we're getting off topic. How would you feel if there was an alternate universe, where you had a sister and your mother was your best friend? Where your father was alive, and you were raised by a kinder woman?

Sophos: Well, I have nothing to say.

Victoria: *snorts* That's a first.

Mara: Wait, we have more people coming!!