Rules

Mara, *with a dry erase board and a marker*: Alright, before we can move forward with our competition, I need to go over a few rules. Are you all with me?

Kieran: Sure. I'm glad there are rules here, to be honest, because I have the feeling some people will cheat. *eyes Armand*

Armand: Why should we have rules in the first place? Whoever wins wins.

Virgil: I think Sophos has an unfair advantage! He gets a supporter while the rest of us don't.

Mara: *shrugs* You technically don't need a supporter and you still have a chance to win without one. They just are there to give you extra help, especially when the readers will vote for elimination.

Sophos: *giggles* We all know who's getting eliminated first.

Mara: Yeah, we'll see about that.

Marigold: Enough with the chatter, I want to hear the rules.

Mara: Right, right. Rule #1 is no excess use of electronics. You all have an hour limit daily until the competition ends. The only thing that is unlimited is music use and even that requires team cooperation. Agreed?

Sophos: As long as we don't have to listen to your music. What do they call it here? Emo?

Mara: I AM NOT AN EMO FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. Anyways, agreed? To rule #2 I mean, not that inaccurate statement.

All: Agreed.

Mara: Good! Rule #2: You are free to cause drama, but please no drama within your team or partnership please.

Matthew: I think I'll be an expert at that.

Victoria: So will he. *eyes Sophos*

Mara: Agreed?

All: Agreed.

Mara: Rule #3 Cooperation please and good sportsmanship. No sore losers. Got it?

Philomena: It depends who I'm stuck with. I surely hope I don't have to deal with charming slimy snake or Emperor Winter.

Victoria: Who...?

Philomena: Never mind. We all agree.

Mara: Good! You will start soon with exciting new challenges. After your first challenge, I'll put you all in a team. Eventually, though, only one will win, but... Let's not focus on that right now. *laughs nervously*

Matthew: Question, but do you play chess?

Mara: Uhh no? Why?

Sophos: Because you like manipulating us all and you treat us like pawns.

Kieran: I can see that. I bet I can beat you though.

Mara: Well, as of now I don't play but I'm interested in learning. Anyway, *to readers* see you later for our first challenge of the competition!!

All: OC HOUSEHOLDDDD!!