Chapter 19

Jungkook's pov.

"So, do you live alone or?" I asked curiously, while eating and looking at him.

"Oh no, my wife comes and goes sometimes." He said immediately and I pulled my hand away from him shocked.

He has a WIFE? how did I not know this information? oh fu*k this is bad.

"Wha- how- yo- huh-" I honestly didn't even know what to say to him at that moment, I wanted to smack myself so bad at that moment.

"What? you didn't know I had a wife? I do. You'll probably meet her soon." He said shrugging his shoulders.

"I- what?" I said in a whisper.

"She's the best wife, with my 5 wonderful children." He said continuing while eating his food.

Wait what children?

"WHAT? YOU HAVE CHILDREN TOO?" I yelled feeling my heart broke right then and there.

"Yes, their names are d-" He stopped once he saw my face and I almost fell off the chair.

"Baby chill, I was just joking." He said quickly laughing his ass off as I almost fell, but I didn't find it funny so I just stared at him. He saw that I wasn't laughing and sobered up immediately.

"Baby? I'm sorry, I thought it would be funny to fool around with you." He said coming to my side.

"It wasn't funny you had me here thinking I was kissing a married man with 5 children." This time he laughed again and kissed my forehead.

"I would never do that to you." He said sitting back down. "And Martha lives with me. She doesn't have anyone here so I let her stay, she also cooks and cleans for me. Though I like cooking for myself sometimes." Taehyung said smiling at me.

"Oh you can cook." I said as he nodded. A man that knows how to cook.

Yum!

Definitely husband material.

"So is she here?" I asked because I didn't see her anywhere.

"No, she went to spend a week with her family in Jamaica, she'll be back on Sunday." He said taking the plates to the dishwasher.

"Great, ready to hit the gym?" He nodded as we made our way to the gym, he asked me this morning if I wanted to go with him and I said yes.

"Ohh, I have a great idea." I grinned evilly as we reached the gym and he raised a brow at me.

"And what might that be, love?" I pretended like I was thinking about it at first.

"Exercise with me on your back." I said and he quickly shook his head. "Pleaseee." I gave him my puppy eyes and he gulped.

"Alright, no need to give me that look." He groaned loudly while I cheered as he put me on his back and started doing push-ups.

Knowing that I'm flexible, I started doing crazy things on his back and he rolled his eyes when I stayed on his back but had my hands on the floor in front of him and kissed him without moving, so he had no choice but to kiss me back.

"You know, being this flexible and all, it'll come handy for you in the future." I smirked as his eyes widened and his cheeks turned red. He dropped to the floor and I let out a surprise squeal.

"You can't s-say those things so casually, Doll." He blushed taking me off his back.

"Are you a virgin or something?" I had to ask him.

Oh my God Jungkook, learn to shut your mouth sometimes.

His cheeks were still red, he cleared his throat and coughed before replying. "N-No, I've only had s*x once and it was only because she said she wasn't happy with us not having s*x, so I did it." He looked embarrassed and I was surprised.

I know he had girlfriends so what the fu*k?

"So you didn't want to do it then?" I asked him, shocked.

"I didn't, but- I liked her so I wanted to make her happy, but she still ended up— Sorry, nevermind. I know that was stupid." He moved over and started lifting up weights. I could see that he didn't want to talk about it any further.

"Just so you know... it was indeed really stupid, but really sweet as well that you'd go out of your comfort zone just to make someone you like happy." He smiled at me showing his famous boxy smile.

Cute!

"I'm going to Jimin's house now by the way. I'll go call an Uber to bring me." I said turning away to go pack my dress and supplies.

Taehyung had a dress delivered to me this morning to wear. It was so beautiful.

"Can you drive?" He asked before I could leave and he didn't ask it in a rude way.

"Yeah I got my license right after my birthday last year." I said to him.

"Okay drive one of my cars, then." He said and I looked at him in surprise.

"Really? Anyone?" I asked excitedly.

"Yes Doll, whichever one and look on the table for the keys." He said laughing.

"Okay I'll go for the 'McLaren' then, I absolutely love the color." I said clapping excitedly and hugged him goodbye.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○