Chapter 20

Jungkook's pov.

"Drive safely." He called out to me after I collected my bag and went out to the garage.

"I will." I said going into the car and driving out.

Damn this car is the sh*t, I might just put this as one of my new favorites.

I hooked up my phone to the car and blasted some music. (Likkle Miss Remix ft Nicki Minaj & Skeng)

I sang out Nicki's verse loudly but turned it down once I reached Jimin's house. I parked and got out.

The song is fire though, no cap. Even if I hardly know what he's saying.

Just as I went out of the car I saw Jimin dashing out the house towards me and gave me a big chicken hug.

"I missed you Kook." He said hugging me tighter.

"I missed you too." I said letting go, he then looked at the car beside me.

"Bit*h when did you get a car?" He asked confused.

"Oh it is Taehyung's car, he told me to drive it here." He looked shocked.

"Damn boy, that man seems to be head over heels for me and he's taking you on a date huh." He said smirking and grabbed my hand pulling me into the house.

"Yeah, he asked me on a date yesterday. I still can't believe it Jimin. He asked ME on a date." He laughed at me as we reached inside her house.

"Yes! my ship has finally sailed. I can already hear wedding bells and babies crying. Ouu! I can't wait." He said clapping excitedly while I stood there in shock listening to him, but before I could say something Jimin's mom (Elaine) came from out of the kitchen.

"Kook dear, how are you?" Elaine asked kindly, she's like my second mom. She's an amazing woman.

"I'm good mama Ela, I heard you're doing better now." I said to her smiling.

"Yes dear, I can't thank that young man enough for what he did for me." She said thankful.

"Well he'll be coming later to pick up Kook for their date, so you can see him mom." Jimin said to her mom while I blushed red.

"Oh, get that di*k honey." Mama Ela said and I wanted the ground to swallow me up immediately.

Well I'm not surprised at her words. She says things like that all the time.

"Mom you're making him red, leave him alone." Jimin said dragging me upstairs into his room while we hear mama Ela laughing downstairs.

"So, we have about 4 hours before your date." Jimin said laying on the bed as I moved over.

"Have you heard from Eunbi?" I asked after a moment of silence.

"Not really, she hardly talks with me anymore." He said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah me too, I wonder what's up with her. She just changed all of a sudden." I said sadly.

"Just watch out for her though, she seems like a sneaky bit*h from day one." He said after sometime.

"But you talked to her." I said confused.

"Yeah I talked to her because you're friends with her, otherwise I would have never." He said, yes I was surprised although I am the one who did bring Eunbi in our friend group and she did seem like a good friend those times. I didn't even consider if Jimin was comfortable with someone new.

"Oh sh*t, I'm so sorry Jiminie. I never realized you didn't like her." I said sincerely.

"It's okay Kook. Well I don't hate her or anything.. just don't fancy her." He said and I sighed feeling like the worst friend ever.

Jimin just keeps on texting on the phone, I wonder who he's texting.

2 hours later.

It's now 2 hours before my date and I'm feeling extremely nervous. I went to have a bath, washed my hair and everything.

Jimin started blow drying my hair while I'm here wondering what Taehyung is doing. I took my phone up and sent him a text.

Hey-Me

Hi angel, are you okay over there? -Tae

Yes I'm okay are you? -Me

I'm good apart from Bright bothering me about our date. -Tae

He's there? -Me

Yeah he is. Baby I'll see you later okay, I've got something to do. -Tae

Okay later. -Me

I frowned, what could he be doing when it's soon time for our date. I looked in the mirror at myself and saw that Jimin did a wonderful job with my hair. He then started on my makeup, I already looked so beautiful though.

30 minutes later he finished with my makeup and I must say I looked so beautiful.

Jimin did a fantastic job, he could be a professional MUA.

"Here go, put the dress on let me see how you look." He said pushing me into the bathroom.

I went to the bathroom, tried on my dress and damn sis, this sh*t is beautiful.

He did say dress casual though.

I stepped outside the bathroom when I heard Jimin gasped. I immediately started posing while he laughed taking pictures of me.

"Mhm, you will get fu*ked tonight looking like that bro." He said and my eyes widen.

"Shut up." I said to him giggling, not that I minded anyway.

We heard the door bell ring and I instantly got nervous all over again. I checked the time realizing that it was 4:30, right on time. I went to the mirror checking myself once more and then we both headed down.

When we went down we saw Mama Ela talking to Taehyung.

Fu*k me!

He looks so handsome.

As we went nearer they both turned around, Taehyung had his eyes and mouth wide open looking at me as if I'm an angel walking the earth. He made me feel so damn beautiful. When I reached him he immediately hugged me, kissing my forehead.

"You look really stunning, baby." He said whispering huskily in my ear then continuing.

"You look like a fairy, my fairy."

"Thank you, you look really handsome." I said shyly while blushing as he moved back and smiled at me.

"You look beautiful, dear." Mama Ela said smiling at me and I told her thank you.

"I'm really sorry mama Ela but we have to get going now, I promise I'll come see you again." He said hugging her, then looked over at Jimin saying.

"You did an amazing job Jimin and thank you so much for your help." He then hugged him too.

Wait, help? what help?

I looked over at Jimin with a confused look, he mouthed 'later' and I nodded. I hugged him and mama Ela saying my goodbyes.

"Okay kids, remember to use protection. I'm toonyoung to be a grandma." Mama Ela said as she flipped her hair.

Taehyung and I blushed red while Jimin laughed.

"Yes we- wait no- I mean we wi- no we won't do- nevermind bye." Taehyung stuttered out awkwardly before dragging me outside. We could hear the two devil's laughing at us.

I can't help but laugh slightly at him as well.

Let's just get on with this date shall we?

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○