Butterflies & Demons

Once the kids got to Butterfly fields, Fawn gave each of them a butterfly net. Fawn: "Alright kids, have fun, and stay safe too, there is a beehive around here, and bees can sting when they get mad." Oliver: "Like what happened to my step dad when he tried to take their honey last summer?" Fawn: "Exactly." so with that, the kids went off to collect some butterflies, unaware that the Demon trio were watching them while hiding in one of the trees. ScreamClaw: "Alright, when I give the signal, we attack." ThunderSmacker: "Like this?" said ThunderSmacker, before he used his pitch fork to fire a laser blast that hits a part of the tree they were on a buzzing sound was heard. Turns out they were on the tree where the beehive that Fawn mentioned was, and the bees were not happy. Demon trio: "Uh oh..." said the Demon trio, before getting attacked by the bees and running for their lives while screaming by the pain. Tommy: "Hey did you hear something?" Patch: "Like what?" Tommy: "Like the sound of someone screaming in pain." Patch: "Huh... yeah I did..." suddenly, Tommy, Patch and the other kids see the Demon trio getting chased by the bees. Cadpig: "Who were those guys?" Toulouse: "I don't know, but it looks like those guys have learned the hard way of never bother bees." some time later, the kids were still collecting butterflies when the Demon trio returned and they were making a pit trap. ScreamClaw: "This should do the trick." SpaceWarp: "Are you sure?" ScreamClaw: "Of course, now we just need some bait." ThunderSmacker: "How about ice cream?, kids can't resist ice cream." SpaceWarp: "Uh... won't that be a little too suspicious?" ThunderSmacker: "Oh come on, kids aren't as smart as we are." ScreamClaw: "We better do it and hide, here they come." said ScreamClaw, before setting a bowl of ice cream on the pit trap and he and the others hide in the bushes as the kids come to the scene. Jokey: "Oh wow!, ice cream!" said Jokey, before collecting the ice cream, without falling into the pit as it didn't work for some reason. Gidget: "Wow!, I didn't know we could find ice cream here." Oliver: "We don't, and ice cream couldn't stay cold in this weather for very long." Marie: "So what was that bowl doing there?" Cadpig: "Uh... maybe those guys put it there." Patch: "What guys?" Rolly: "I think she means those three angry looking dragons with the pitch forks that just came out of the bushes." said Rolly in a nervous way, as the Demon trio popped out of the bushes with an angry look on their faces. ScreamClaw: "How could you not fell into the pit trap?!, I put the ice cream right here and..." before ScreamClaw could finish, he and the other two demon dragons fell into the pit trap. It took them less than a minute to fly out of the hole thanks to their wings. ScreamClaw: "Anyway... we have a job to do." ThunderSmacker: "Yeah, destroying you brats." this made the kids very scared. Tommy: "Whoa, whoa, whoa!, you can't do that!, it's wrong!" ScreamClaw: "Like we care about the rules you mortals make, we demon trio follow our own rules." Kids except Tommy: "Demon trio?!" Tommy: "The what trio?" Gidget: "You mean that you never heard of them?" Tommy: "Not really." Jokey: "They're the meanest of the demon dragons." Jokeo: "The most dangerous villains in this world!" Patch: "But... why would the demon dragons be here?" ScreamClaw: "We came here to get revenge on the fools who had the nerve to prank call us." this made Tommy, Gidget and the hyena twins to gulp in a nervous way as they realized what that meant. Tommy: "Uh... oops..." Oliver: "You prank called the Demon trio?!" Tommy: "I didn't know who I was prank calling at the time." Jokey: "We just used a random number we found in a very old phone book." said Jokey, before showing them the old phone book. SpaceWarp: "Oh... I was wondering where that went." Jokey: "You mean... this is yours?" SpaceWarp: "Yeah, didn't you see the demon dragon symbol on it?" said SpaceWarp, before showing Jokey the symbol on the book. Jokey: "Oh... so that's what it means..." Jokeo: "We're very sorry, we were just joking around." ScreamClaw: "Doesn't matter, anyone who makes us angry must pay the price, so say your prayers, for now it's brat season!" when Tommy heard that, it gave him an idea. Tommy: "You can't, it's not brat season, it's demon hunting season." ScreamClaw: "What?!, don't be a fool!, it's brat season!" Tommy: "Demon season!" ScreamClaw: "Brat season!" Tommy: "Demon season!" ScreamClaw: "Brat season!" Tommy: "Demon season!" ScreamClaw: "Brat season!" Tommy: "Demon season!" ScreamClaw: "Brat season!" Tommy: "Brat season!" ScreamClaw: "Demon season!" Tommy: "Brat season!" ScreamClaw: "Demon season!" Tommy: "Brat season!" ScreamClaw: "Demon season!" Tommy: "Brat season!" ScreamClaw: "I say it's demon season!, and I say fire!" yelled ScreamClaw, before ThunderSmacker and SpaceWarp aimed their pitch forks at their leader and fired. Once the smoke was cleared, ScreamClaw's head was a skull with eyeballs, before the red demon dragon snap his fingers and his face was restored. ScreamClaw: "Very funny boy, but fun time is over!" suddenly, the sound of thunder was heard and the sky began to rain, which scared the trio greatly. ThunderSmacker: "Ah!, the water!, the pain!" SpaceWarp: "Head for shelter!" ScreamClaw: "You got lucky this time, but we'll be back!" said the trio, before running away from the scene. The kids got back to the camp when the rain stopped and the sky was clear again. Oliver: "Wow, that was fast." Fawn: "There you are kids, what happen?" Gidget: "You wouldn't believe us if we told you." Fawn: "Well I'm glad that you're all safe, and it looks like you got a lot of interesting butterflies too." said Fawn, looking at the butterflies that the kids caught in their jars. It was not long before the kids opened up the lids and all the butterflies flew out, which was a really beautiful sight. Fawn: "I think you all have earned the butterfly catching badge." this made everyone to cheer in joy, before Patch notices that his sister was looking concerned about something. Cadpig: "I'm worried Patch, I really am..." Patch: "About what?" Cadpig: "That those demon dragons will come back." Patch: "Oh right... don't worry, I'm sure we can handle them... somehow..." Gidget: "It's a good thing those three weren't very smart." Tommy: "Yeah, but I got a feeling that we'll see them again soon." Gidget: "But if they do come back, we'll be ready." Tommy: "Yeah... I hope."