Hakuna Matata for the twins

It was a nice day when the kids were playing hide & seek, except for the hyena twins as they were busy eating some bugs, which grossed out the others. Patch: "Um... why do you guys think bugs are tasty?" Jokey: "Well our uncles, Timon & Pumbaa, love to eat bugs." Jokeo: "And besides, Mr Baloo eats ants and those are bugs too." Oliver: "He's right about that." Marie: "So... your uncles are bug eating hyenas?" asked Marie to the hyena twins. Jokeo: "Actually, Timon is a Meerkat while Pumbaa is a Warthog." Rolly: "You have a Meerkat & Warthog for uncles?" Jokey: "Yeah, they adopted us after our parents passed away when we were little." the kids were shocked to hear this, they were not aware that the twins were orphans. Toulouse: "You mean... they're dead?" Jokey: "Yeah, but Hakuna Matata my friend." Jokeo: "Yeah, we got our uncles to take care of us now." Tommy: "What?" Gidget: "What did Jokey just say?" Jokeo: "What do you mean?" Tommy: "Those words, Hakuna Matata, what is that?" Jokey: "Oh, it means 'no worries', it's our uncles' motto." Jokeo: "In fact, there is a song about it, wanna hear?" Tommy: "Sure." and so with that, the twins begin to sing the song. Jokeo: "♪Hakuna Matata!, what a wonderful phrase♫." Jokey: "♪Hakuna Matata!, ain't no passing craze♫" Jokeo: "♪It means no worries, for the rest of your days♫" Jokey & Jokeo: "♪It's our problem-free philosophy, Hakuna Matata!♫" Jokey: "Those words have always solved our uncles' problems." Jokeo: "Yeah, take our uncle Pumba for example." Berlioz: "Yeah?" Jokeo: "♪Why, when he was a young warthog♫." Jokey: "When he was a young wart-hog~~~!♫" Jokeo: "Very nice!" Jokey: "Thanks!" Jokeo: "♪He found his aroma lacked a certain appeal, He could clear the Savannah after every meal♫." Jokey: "♪He was a sensitive soul, though he seem thick-skinned♫, ♪and it hurt that his friends never stood downwind♫, ♪And oh, the shame♫." Jokeo: "He was ashamed!" Jokey: ♪Thought of changing his name♫" Jokeo: "Oh, what's in a name?" Jokey: "♪And he got downhearted♫." Jokeo: "How did he feel?" Jokey: "♪Every time that he-♫" Jokeo: "Jokey! Not in front of the kids!" Jokey: "Oh... sorry." this made the kids confused for a moment, before the twins continued the song. Jokey & Jokeo: "♪Hakuna Matata!, what a wonderful phrase♫, ♪Hakuna Matata!, ain't no passing craze♫." Oliver: "♪It means no worries, For the rest of your days♫." Jokeo: "Yeah, sing it, kid!" All: "♪It's our problem-free philosophy, Hakuna Matata!♫" once the song was over however, the Demon trio showed up. ScreamClaw: "Alright brats, you had your fun, but now it's time for you to pay the price for messing with us." Jokey: "Um... is the price in cash or check?" ThunderSmacker: "Not that kind of pay!" SpaceWarp: "He means... you pay with your lives..." Jokeo: "But we haven't get to do our snail eating contest yet." ScreamClaw: "Snail..." ThunderSmacker: "Eating..." SpaceWarp: "Contest?" Jokey: "Yeah, it's a contest that whoever eats the most snails wins, wanna join?" ScreamClaw: "No way!, we don't do any silly contest made by mortals." Jokeo: "He's right Jokey, it's probably too hard for them." ThunderSmacker: "What do you mean by that?" Jokeo: "Well most people would get sick by it, and you three probably won't be able do it without a bad stomach ache." ThunderSmacker: "Ha!, are you kidding?!, why we could eat more snails than the two of you together!" Jokey: "Prove it then." ScreamClaw: "Alright!, we accept your challenge!" SpaceWarp: "Uh... w-we are?" a few moments later, the hyena twins were on one end of a table while the Demon trio were on the other, and the middle of the table has a plate full of snails. ScreamClaw: "Get ready to lose." Jokeo: "We'll see demon, we'll see." SpaceWarp: "I still don't think this is such a good idea..." said SpaceWarp, before the contest began, and the twins and demons were eating up the snails until there was one left. Oliver: "Oh man... just watching this is making me sick..." Patch: "Me too..." the last snail was taking by ScreamClaw, but he had a sick look on his face before he fell to the ground. SpaceWarp: "I told ya that this wasn't such a good idea..." said SpaceWarp, before he too fell down to the ground with his stomach aching from the snails. Jokey: "So does this mean we won?" Jokeo: "Looks like it bro." Tommy: "Wow guys, for a minute there, I was getting worried." Jokey: "Hakuna Matata my friend, when it comes to bug eating, no one can beat us." Jokeo: "Well except maybe our uncles of course." this made everyone to start laughing, while the Demon trio crawled away while holding their stomachs to ease the aching.