Epilogue

Today was a big day for Camp Disney, and a bit of a sad one too as it was the last day that the kids get spend time together in Camp Disney before going back home. Tommy was looking at a book full of photos of him and all his friends and the fun adventures they had throughout the summer in Camp Disney. That was when he heard Jokey crying as it was the day to say goodbye. Jokey: "I'm really gonna miss ya buddy..." Jokeo: "Me too..." Tommy: "Yeah, I'll miss you guys too, but it's not the end of our friendship, I'm sure that we'll see each other again." Jokey: "Really?" Tommy: "Yeah, if we're lucky, we could come back here next summer." Jokey: "Yeah, but let's hope you don't bring back some Demon dragons by prank calling them again." that was when Gidget came to the scene. Gidget: "In case you've forgotten, it was your idea to do some prank calls in the first place." Jokey: "Oh... right." Tommy: "Never mind about it, that's all in the past." that was when Patch, Oliver, and the other kids came to the fox. Patch: "Speaking of which, I still can't believe that you managed to go back in time and brought back some Dinosaurs." Tommy: "Yeah, I was surprised by that too." Oliver: "And that was just the tip of the iceberg as we also met a genie, fought skeleton pirates, and we even went into space." Jokeo: "That's where we managed to have a really big popcorn snack." Jokey: "Yeah, it was really tasty." Cadpig: "Camp Disney really did made our dreams come true, and the best part was that we all became the best of friends." Tommy: "I couldn't agree more." that was when Oliver noticed that Marie was standing next to him. Marie: "I hope we get to see each other again, Oliver, it wouldn't be as fun here without you." Oliver: "Don't worry, as long as papa bear owns the place here, I'll be here too." this made Marie have a smile on her face before kissing the orange kitten on the cheek, much to her brothers' disgust. That was when Fawn and Baloo and Genie came to the scene. Fawn: "Alright kids, the bus will be here in a few minutes, so I want you to know that you are the best children I've ever met." Tommy: "Thanks, and we're happy that we came here too." Genie: "Me too, for I would still be a slave to the lamp if you didn't free me, so I gotta say that I've ain't never had a friend like you." Tommy: "Speaking of which, I feel like a song coming on." Fawn: "Oh?, well then let's hear it." Tommy: "Sure thing... hit it!" said Tommy, before he and the other kids took out some instruments, and Tommy was holding a microphone before he started to sing. Tommy: "♪You've got a friend in me♫." Patch: "♪You've got a friend in me♫." Oliver: "♪When the road looks rough ahead♫, ♪and you're miles and miles, from your nice warm bed♫." Jokey: "♪You just remember what your old pal said♫, ♪Boy, you've got a friend in me♫." Jokeo: "♪Yeah, you've got a friend in me♫." Tommy: "♪You've got a friend in me♫." Patch: "♪You've got a friend in me♫." Oliver: "♪You got troubles, I've got 'em too♫, ♪there isn't anything I wouldn't do for you♫." Rolly: "♪We stick together and see it through♫, ♪'Cause you've got a friend in me♫, ♪You've got a friend in me♫." Jokey: "♪Some other folks might be, A little bit smarter than I am♫." Jokeo: "♪Bigger and stronger too♫." Tommy: "♪Maybe♫." Gidget: "♪But none of them will ever love you♫, ♪The way I do♫, ♪It's me and you, boy♫." All: "♪And as the years go by♫, ♪Our friendship will never die♫." Tommy: "♪You're gonna see it's our destiny♫, ♪you've got a friend in me♫." Gidget, Marie, Cadpig: "♪Yes you do~♫." All: "♪You've got a friend in me♫." Gidget, Marie, Cadpig: "♪That's the truth~♫." All: "♪You've got a friend in me~~~!♫" Tommy: "Yeah!" and with that, the kids who spend their time in Camp Disney lived happily ever after. 

THE END.