From me to You

JIAH was tensed up this morning , "The pendant shined that night , it shined And it was all blue , omg ! DEVI! DEVI! where are you? I have really important news.

DEVI: - Why ! Why are you screaming ?

JIAH :- the pendant shined ... it shined devi .

DEVI :- DID it , is that pendant shine when you were near JISOO.?

JIAH:- that's the problem , I didn't check on her ,but it shined last night.

DEVI:- did it turn blue?
JIAH:- that's the issue it didn't turn blue it was surely Red.
Devi:- omo!

Binzou entered the room,

Binzou:- devi did you see this,
He showed an article to her.
Devi:- oh wow now that's messed up.

Devi to Jiah:- Do you remember ,he was there?, kim taehyung was there!

jiah:- heinn , I don't know.

DEVI :- do you know him who is he ?

JIAH :- yeah i searched up he is the best idol in the world ,so what happened?

DEVI :- if you have searched that up , search right now there name it's on tranding .

jiah :- Trending for what , she took her phone out and searched before she could search many messeges and calls had arrived .

{she searched there name and found a article and photo ging viral in that photo the scenery from yesterday was captured but jiah's face was blurred but jennie and taehyung can be seen in that }

JIAH:-oh my gosh!! whatt ! what is this the article is saying ,'biggest sensation jennie and V are dating ! seen outside the YG building ? "

jiah:- oh no how's this happened?

DEVI :- I told you never to get mingled with human life, why the hell to drag a other human in it .

JIAH:- See , granny I had no idea this could happen ,oh no i need to go to the office right now her PR is calling me ,

SEOJUN lets go to the office , are you there?

JIAH got to the office , the yg building was surrounded by reporters , so many reoporters were calling her .she went straight to Jennies PR .

PR head:- Jiah sshi ,good to see you. what statement shall we establish? since the article girl is you, I want to know your input.

jiah;- tell me is there any chance if we told them the real story they would belive us?

PR :- well it depends but many times people do whatever they want ,so we can't be sure.

JIAH;- put the statement with my face and name that I was drunk to hell and cant walk properly they were just helping me . and also jennie and V are working on a project together thats why they had to meet infront of the yg building.

PR :- are they really working on a project ?

JIAH :- of course not but put this to divert fans attention from dating rumors .

{she was really nervous about the response but had to do something to handle the situation}

jiah called jennie secretary :- where is jennie ?

secretary :- at her yoga class.

jiah went to her yoga classes ,just to make sure she is okay. Jiah arrived the yoga class.she ran and hugged jennie.

JENNIE :- WOH! Did you sober up from yesterday?

JIAH:- jenniesshi Are you okay ? youre upset because of me , are you sad , are you angry ?