\\introduction//

••Male and female Lead••

|•| Mr. Yuvaan Malhotra(CEO of some branches Malhotra CO., Male lead
and
Mr's jaanvi Yuvaan Malhotra.( Female lead)
Jaanvi is an online graphic designer and earns quite well.

Child
Araav Malhotra (1 year and 3 months old)

Yuvaan's family

|•|Mr. Manish Malhotra(CEO of some branches of Malhotra CO. Which will be given to yuvaan, Chairman of Malhotra CO.)
and
MRS. Suwarna Manish Malhotra(A house wife and mother).

Children (2)

1.Yuvaan Malhotra
2.Avyaan Malhotra

|•|Mr. Avyaan Malhotra(going to get married soon, last year student in university, also works with his father and brother,...future CEO of some branches of Malhotra CO.)

Manish Malhotra has divided his property equally between his both children and also gifted a plot to his grandson Araav Malhotra.

|•|kiara Singhania (daughter of a well known businessman, in 3rd year of her university, going to get married with avyaan, owns multiple well known restaurants all around India and built them from scratch on her own).

|•|Aditya Singhania (brother of kiara and diya, only son of Mr. Aikash Singhania and Mrs. Sakshi Akash Singhania, friend and classmate of Avyaan)

Jaanvi's family

|•|Abhishek Rathore (CEO of Rathore architect's  and only son of dead Mr. Nikhil Rathore and Mrs. Chandi nikhil Rathore,
wife Mrs. diya Rathore, a IT specialist and she is sister of kiara and sister in law of jaanvi,
elder son named jai Rathore (4 year old) and younger son Karan Rathore (1 year 2 months old).

______________________________________

Hi Guys
This story will get updated very fast because I've already written many parts of it.

Vote if you like it.
Bye bye:)